Science Museum - Cosmic Jet Racer Reviews

Science Museum - Cosmic Jet Racer
4.0

Science Museum - Cosmic Jet Racer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Science Museum - Cosmic Jet Racer

“I got this as a small gift from my dad for christmas,...”

written by lukeromeril on 07/01/2010

I got this as a small gift from my dad for christmas, and it beats a lot of other pressies for pure fun value. Really easy to get it up and running, just add batteries! i tried flying it ina fairly small room and crashed it a few times, but there was no damage at all, it seems flimsy, but it is very resiliant. i took it outside, and wow, it was brilliant fun! it is quick, agile and really good fun. if you want to get a cheap fun gift for a guy in your life, look no further.