Avon Storms Reviews

• Road Handling

• Durability

• Road Noise

Avon Storms - Ask a question now

“I have done about 3000 miles on these tyres fitted to...”

Written on: 27/10/2010 by eddyace (1 review written)

I have done about 3000 miles on these tyres fitted to my Bandit 1200.
Without a doubt these are the best sport touring tyres I ever ever used.
Tonnes of grip and feel wet and dry, look good and made in UK too ,I think.
Light years better than Michelin Pilot roads and Brigestone Bt020s. Seem to be holding up after 3000 miles, but cant vouch for absolute logevity yet.I will definatley buy another pair when these are shot will probably get the Storm 2 Ultras.
Highy recommended… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“I have used these tyres for few years and have been...”

Written on: 07/07/2010

I have used these tyres for few years and have been very happy with them,they were recommended to and I would recommend them other people… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Excellent tyre giving good miles and feel, at a very...”

Written on: 14/10/2008 by Delboy 777 (1 review written)

Excellent tyre giving good miles and feel, at a very reasonable price… Read Full Review

Buy Products