Lloyds TSB Share Dealing Reviews

Lloyds TSB Share Dealing - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lloyds TSB Share Dealing

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Have to use the service otherwise would avoid”

Written on: 01/12/2016 by 484McFadden (1 review written)

I have to use Lloyds to deal in some foreign shares. The fees are exorbitant and the login process seems to have been changed since the last time I logged in. I am now locked out despite entering the correct details to the security questions. Even worse the security questions they ask when you try to reset are the same as those that don't work on their login screen. Having supplied them with my entire life details already this seems a bit stupid to put it mildly. I appreciate the need to… Read Full Review

“Poor information”

Written on: 20/01/2014 by Tongland (1 review written)

I liked the old site before they switched last summer.I have quite a few OIEC funds. They have a button called Research which when it is pressed brings up a mixture of up to-date information about Funds mixed up with stuff that is years out of date and is potentially very misleading to the novice investor. I have complained about this in writing but essentially I have been given a polite brush off. I am reluctantly presently looking around for a better share dealing site. Alex … Read Full Review