Transfermate Reviews - www.transfermate.com

• Speed of service

Transfermate www.transfermate.com - Ask a question now

“TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE”

Written on: 28/06/2022 by AdriV (1 review written)

I usted Transfermate to get my money transferred to a frozen account in Germany. I was asking for a visa permit. For personal reason I withdrew my visa and ask for my money back. At the end of the day Tranfermate got my refund but subtracted 500 USD from my total amount (7% less money than my original amount). I issued a complain and the answer to me was just "It's the exchange rate", which they did not provide any evidence whatsoever since even with the highest change rate the loss would have definitely not been 500 USD. They sell themselves as great with exchange rates... having done it with my bank would have been less expensive (I would have lost less money) and less frustrating.

“Transfermate is the future for large fund transfers.”

Written on: 09/06/2022 by 186Reece (1 review written)

I just transferred 117,000€ from Ireland to the UK = 100,000£ in less than 24 hours and saved 1600£ because I used Transfermate. I carried out the transaction yesterday afternoon and the money appeared in my daughters UK account this afternoon. What I liked about the whole process was the quality of the communications and the traceability if anything went wrong with the transaction. I have to admit little concerned when my daughter hadn't received the money this morning but by this afternoon all was complete. We are so brainwashed by the traditional banks that the service could be improved if Transfermate did some more handholding to reassure us of the success of the process.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 03/03/2022

Excellent, fast and efficient service. The agent is great to deal with. Always pleasant and willing to help. Transfers are always hassle free

“Money transfer”

Written on: 30/07/2021 by GerW (1 review written)

Delighted with the service, very helpful. I’ll use the service again to transfer funds. Thanks for the assistance

“great help”

Written on: 31/03/2021 by SamaraCasey (1 review written)

I used this service and was walked trough the process by an agent as it was my first time using the service. she was very helpful and process itself was easy. over all I am very happy with the service and how fast it is, thanks

“Easy Sterling conversion ”

Written on: 02/03/2021 by Riley377 (1 review written)

A simple easy to transfer money to other currencies, hassle free.

“Hassle free funds transfer”

Written on: 25/02/2021 by Ray1972 (1 review written)

Really like this service as it is very efficient and provides for quick funds transfer at very good up to date rates. A very secure method of transferring funds. Customer service is also excellent.

“TransferMate - The Best Deal in Currency Exchange”

Written on: 19/02/2021 by GerMcDonnell (3 reviews written)

I've had an Account with Transfer Mate for a few years now. I've always found the Currency Transfer Rates to be better than any High Street Bank and charges are also very reasonable. Once registered with them, the process is very easy and their Customer Service is good, they will take you through the process, give you their best rate on the day and booking is so easy. The whole process takes a few minutes and once you have transferred your amount the corresponding currency transfer will land in your designated account within 48 hrs. Painless and great to use during these COVID Lockdowns.

“Fantastic service, especially during Covid”

Written on: 17/02/2021 by Heliograph (1 review written)

The setting -up can be a bit stressful but the staff were very helpful and everything was sorted. Money transferred within a couple of hours, fantastic. I was referred by another customer and I rang him to say how happy we were. Definitely we will use Transfermate again. I was impressed with the security aspect ,we have a joint account so both myself and my wife had to be on hand.

“Painless”

Written on: 11/02/2021 by Gerry2001 (1 review written)

Great simple easy process of sending money and a good rate too. Staff very helpful never used service before but would use again if the need arise.

“Great platform and customer service”

Written on: 08/12/2020 by GPNS (1 review written)

Very good system, good support through customer service. highly recommend

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 06/12/2020 by Morris12345 (1 review written)

Very professional service, Required a prompt transfer and same was provided

“Worse service I've got in years!”

Written on: 03/12/2020 by Sweeneyhu389 (1 review written)

First time I have such a bad experience with a company! I had a terrible time trying to contact someone from the team to help me with a problem setting up my account. Nobody even returned my messages. Finally was able to talk to someone, they've told me I couldn't access their services telling me as per their T&C they reserve the right to refuse to negotiate an Order without giving any reason. No further explanation. This is a real waste of time, seriously!

“Fast efficient service”

Written on: 21/11/2020 by Larissa135 (1 review written)

The entire process was effortless on my behalf from start to finish. The money was in the vendors account on the same day I made the transaction.All the staff I dealt with were very helpful and I would certainly use transfer mate again.

“First Time User With Transfermate”

Written on: 11/11/2020 by Senior71 (1 review written)

I recently openned an account with Transfermate to assisit with the transfer of funds for the purchase of a property abroad. The application process was straightforward and the person I dealt with was extremely helpful keeping me up to date with the status of my application. On the day the funds were to be transferred I was quite nervous but another person was excellent in supporting me through the process, I felt confident in Transfermate's abilities to take good care of my money and ensure it arrived where it was meant to when it was meant to. Oncew the transfer had been completed successfully they emailed me straight away to let me know. Excellent service overall, would highly recommend.

“Excellent Service ”

Written on: 10/11/2020 by NoreenI (1 review written)

Staff very helpful and so nice. Easy to set up an account and communication / information from team very clear. Booking the FX was so simple and quick. Highly recommend anyone who needs to book an FX to use TransferMate.

“Money transfer to UK ”

Written on: 15/10/2020 by Richard94 (1 review written)

What a pleasure to be able to do this transaction online from the comfort of my own home without having to rely on the main banks. The online process was straightforward and easy to manage. Security is good and I like the PIN control via mobile. Easy to set up a new Beneficiary - just like setting up a new Payee in normal banking. There is scope to improve this part of the online process - there are further non essential pieces Of data which should be clearly marked. Finally my favourite bit is the client has full clarity of the exchange rates to be used and the providers fees in advance of completing a transaction. I will be using this service again.

“Good value and easy to carry out”

Written on: 12/10/2020 by ArielMunoz (1 review written)

The Transfermate system is quite straightforward once you get your accounts setup and registered. Most things are quite intuitive but if you have any misunderstandings at any stage help is at hand. My last FX payment sailed through and at significantly better rate than my bank, who I have been with for forty years. I'm only an occasional user and have tried other providers, some of which made it far too complex and unnecessarily long winded.

“Worked absolutely perfectly”

Written on: 08/09/2020 by IsaacGoode (1 review written)

Transfermate was the cheapest way to convert and send money I could find. Would definitely recommend it. Staff members were very helpful on the phone too.

“Transfer-mate 100% process”

Written on: 05/08/2020 by Marina200 (1 review written)

The company and employees have proved to be over the last few years a very efficient and professional way for me to transfer funds between the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Thanks for the Service a satisfied Customer.