Buick Regal LS Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Buick Regal LS - Ask a question now

“Agree with last comment about road noise and wind...”

Written on: 31/08/2001 by stu. (1 review written)

Agree with last comment about road noise and wind noise. I do not have 16 inch wheels and tires. and the tire noise is slight but the wind noise is not what I would like. The soundproofing is good against engine and drivetrain noise… Read Full Review

“One of best cars I have owned in 50 years of cars...”

Written on: 27/05/2000 by stu. (1 review written)

One of best cars I have owned in 50 years of cars… Read Full Review

Daniel Gigante.'s Response to 263_stu.'s Review

Written on: 30/08/2001

I recently purchased a 2001 Buick Regal LS. I disagree with the praise of the "sound proofing".
<br>My main complaint with this car (I drove 2 versions) is the wind and road noise. I was able to cut the apparent road noise by about 50% by replacing the original equipment Goodyear LS 225/60/16 tires with Dunlop D65-T Touring tires in the same size. The wind noise is another matter. It becomes most notiecable over 50 mph. I noticed it on both cars I took for a test drive. Unfortunately the car I chose was the noisier of the two. However, it has the better sound system which I can turn up to mask the noise.

Read 1 Comment