Yamaha Four Stroke F115 Reviews

Yamaha Four Stroke F115 - Ask a question now

“Terrible Yamaha four stroke outboard”

Written on: 28/08/2017

I bought 2 Yamaha F115 four stroke outboard motors October 2013. One motor exploded while driving last month. Full service history and maintenanee with the dealer "Alyousuf Abu Dhabi ". Motors done only 375 hours. They neither accepted responsibility for the corrupt motor nor the Yamaha corporation. Terrible company and dealer… Read Full Review

“Quiet while trolling nice top end and excellent trolling ”

Written on: 28/10/2016 by StevenMcGrath321 (1 review written)

While at dock my buddy ask if I had it running. Quiet while trolling and runs top end good and quiet. Very please… Read Full Review

“SERVICE NOT THAT GOOD WOULDNT STAND BEHIND WARRENTY”

Written on: 24/02/2012 by surfinsam10 (1 review written)

PURCHASED A 115HP 4 STROKE. USED MOTOR 2 MONTHS ON THE 3RD DAY OUT IT STARTED SQUEALING. THIS WENT ON AND OFF FOR A WHILE. TOOK TO A CERTIFIED YAMAHA REPAIR SHOP. REP TOLD ME HE HAD A MENO ABOUT THE TIMING BELT DOING THIS AND IT WOULD GO AWAY AS IT GOT BROKE IN. PUT BOAT UP FOR WINTER. SPRING CAME HAD BOAT SERVICED AND STARTED TO USE SQUEALING CAME BACK AND CONTINUED TO GET WORST. CALLED YAMAHA TALKED TO A LOVELY MAN WHO TURNED INTO A A%&. TOLD ME THE PROBLEM WAS THE DRIVE SHAFT BEARING. THAT… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to surfinsam10's Review

Written on: 12/05/2012

I bought a F90 new on g3 boat it's starting to remind me of the new Force engine I purchased in 1998 on a Fisher boat it lasted about 2 mos. I broke this motor in with the owners manual in my hand. The motor is making oil after about 5 hrs of use. Iwished I would have done my homework it seems to be a major problem with these motors. I'm sure It's going to be my fault when I say something about it. Not to happy only had 3 mos.

Read 1 Comment