Sony BDPS350 Reviews

4.8
  • Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Sony BDPS350 - Ask a question now

“I love Sony Home Theatre products becase they seem to...”

written by ampmaestro on 19/03/2009

I love Sony Home Theatre products becase they seem to be right ontop of their game and when they put their mind to it, they can and usually do make a damned good product. The Sony BDPS350 is a sweet little unit both in terms of stylish looks (much better than its competitors) and in quality of image. Hooked up to my Sony 40 inch 1080P 1920x1080 LCD TV, you really see what true Hi-Def is all about. It just doesn't get any better for home theatre in a bedroom. I just can't speak highly enough for this setup. I have 3 other HDMI 1080P DVD units (2x recorders and a 1080P DVD player) and none of them, as good as they are, come even close to the S350 for hi-def and good looks. It eats them alive.

Menu's are a little different than the usual Sony style but still so easy to navigate and set up.

I've made up my mind,,, it's one great little unit to behold... Get one and cherish the moment...

“Brilliant value for money - highly recommended. Ease...”

written by on 07/11/2008

Brilliant value for money - highly recommended. Ease of setting up, picture quality on normal DVD and blu ray and sound.
No software problems or loading failures (so-far)!
Price of £180 is amazing value. Does not have 5.1 phono sockets out so just using co-axial on my old AV amp until I get new HDMI sound input amp.