Martina Cole, The Jump Reviews

Martina Cole, The Jump - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Martina Cole, The Jump

Martina Cole, The Jump

“Read a few Martina Cole books and this is by far the...”

Written on: 17/10/2010

Read a few Martina Cole books and this is by far the best one I have read yet! Couldn't put this one down - Gripping!!… Read Full Review

“The Jump is another of my favourite Martina Cole...”

Written on: 30/03/2006 by ANNE HARRISON (6 reviews written)

The Jump is another of my favourite Martina Cole books. Although I have to say I enjoyed some of her earlier books more.

If you're new to Martina Cole I would say start with some of the earlier books. the Jump is still a blinding read though!… Read Full Review

“Martina Cole, The Jump - I've read all of Martina...”

Written on: 06/08/2004 by gillian bodkin (6 reviews written)

Martina Cole, The Jump - I've read all of Martina Cole's books. I think she just gets better. This book was one of her best and I couldnt put it down. I was suprised at the ending and how bad Georgio actually was and that Donna never had a clue about it at all. Very good, can't wait for the next one… Read Full Review

Donna Cairns's Response to gillian bodkin's Review

Written on: 23/10/2005

the jump is an outstanding book, with a very clever twist, an exceptional read, as with all her novels martina scores again

Read 1 Comment