Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Compare Mozilla Firefox 3 Reviews with some of the Best Web Browsers rated and reviewed by real consumers at Review Centre. Have you experienced Mozilla Firefox 3 Browser Download and want to tell others about what you think? Well here at Review Centre, it can be about anything, positive or negative, why not write your Mozilla Firefox 3 Review here and now to help guide other consumers in the right direction.
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3 - Ask a question now

“Only Mac Truly Makes for Mac, Stay with safari ”

Written on: 19/03/2019 by MyTruthfulOpinion (1 review written)

Firefox is suppose to be one of the better browsers. I wouldn't know the littlest fix took multiple steps. If you have working knowledge of PC, then you'll be fine. If you're like me a only Mac and nothing else then you better have some patience. I don't I'm used to the easy simply stream line of Safari. So, I couldn't find the simplest thing. I couldn't check the box for firefox to save my login and passwords. I delete it off my Mac. From hr Mac mindset its garbage !! The securities are pretty… Read Full Review