Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Lens Reviews

• Sharpness

Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Lens - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Lens

Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Lens

“I bought it in the expectation of mainly using it for...”

Written on: 02/11/2008 by BobTech (27 reviews written)

I bought it in the expectation of mainly using it for photographing flowers, insects and other relatively small subjects up close. However I've found that this is the lens which is on my E-520 camera most of the time. The incredibly sharp colour-accurate photos it takes make it worth taking a few dozen steps back from larger subjects, rather than putting on the 14-42mm zoom lens I got with the camera. I certainly recommend it.

[Note that this is a Four Thirds format digital lens, not a 35mm film… Read Full Review