Sony 24x10x30 CRX175A2/C1 Reviews

Sony 24x10x30 CRX175A2/C1 - Ask a question now

“I had many problems with this CD-R/RW. ”

Written on: 06/08/2002 by Kreem. (1 review written)

I had many problems with this CD-R/RW.
S.O. is WinXP, soft Nero 5.5.9.0.
So many compatibility problems with some kind of RW media (as known as Memorex or Samsung f.e)… Read Full Review

“I've found the Sony 24x10x40 CDRW CRX175A2/C1 CD...”

Written on: 30/07/2002 by SteveE963. (1 review written)

I've found the Sony 24x10x40 CDRW CRX175A2/C1 CD writer to work very well so far and I would recommend this drive to anyone that is satisfied with a 24x write speed. I have had absolutely no problems with it so far but there's always the future. It's quiet and is shipped with B's Recorder gold. To sum it up, I'm happy with my purchase but there's faster out there. They might cost you a little more but if you're not mass producing cd's then you're ok… Read Full Review

“I would not recommend the Sony CRX175A2/C1 CD writer...”

Written on: 19/06/2002 by festus. (1 review written)

I would not recommend the Sony CRX175A2/C1 CD writer even if the price was less than half what I paid. If it doesn't function as it should, it's not worth anything. It's a paperweight… Read Full Review