Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Reviews

5.0
  • Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Compare Canon Powershot SX10 IS Reviews with some of the best Digital Cameras rated and reviewed by real consumers at Review Centre.
Canon PowerShot SX10 IS - Ask a question now

“Excellent Travel Camera”

written by on 05/09/2011

This is a great camera, I have used it on several trips. I even took a shot of lightening that turned out great. I have good picture quality and if I use the lithium batteries, it will last for several days of shooting. I recently dropped it in the mud (completely covered), had it cleaned professionally and it is still working great. Have taken it on three trips since then. Easy to use and has multiple features for the more experienced photographer. Overall I am really happy with it.

“overall the Canon Powershot SX10 IS is a great camera,...”

written by on 12/06/2009

overall the Canon Powershot SX10 IS is a great camera, just buy it.. like the s5 is(and the ones before it)...good zoom range, clear video quality and photo quality, awesome set of features..heavy and bulky, uses aa batteries (which may be a good point for some).... excellent