B&Q Trade Brilliant White Matt Emulsion Reviews

B&Q Trade Brilliant White Matt Emulsion - Ask a question now

“Blotchy finish and impossible to keep wet edge.”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by Lowroller (1 review written)

I have been a professional decorator for 15 years and once was a fan of Dulux. I am now asking, what's going on Dulux? Initially my customer had given me some 'special offer' non trade Dulux paint which was so thin I may as well have been painting with milk! I requested they exchange the paint for Dulux Trade and things went from bad to worse. The paint completely dried within 2 minutes making it impossible to keep a wet edge, even cutting when in, the paint was so 'dry', thick ridges were… Read Full Review

“B&Q Trade Brilliant White Matt Emulsion worked where 3...”

Written on: 21/09/2008 by peto01 (7 reviews written)

B&Q Trade Brilliant White Matt Emulsion worked where 3 to 4 coats of cheaper paints had still left a blotchy finish on a yellowing ceiling. Wish I'd used it in the first place. around £18 for 10l tub… Read Full Review