Bloomex www.bloomex.ca - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bloomex www.bloomex.ca

Bloomex www.bloomex.ca

“I only gave it 1 star because I can't give 0”

Written on: 07/07/2022 by ErikDaniel119 (1 review written)

I ordered flowers from Bloomex for my best friend to lift her spirits and was so excited to find a beautiful lavender bouquet on the website. Once received, I saw that it looked nothing like the picture on the website where the picture had included a few lavender roses and the bouquet received only had one rose in a very different color. The flowers were in poor condition and when I advised the company by showing them pictures of what was received, they said they're within their policies and apologize for my unfortunate experience but at the end of the day, was not willing to do anything to rectify the situation. Horrible horrible customer service. I will never buy flowers from here again > :( Please save your money! There are so many other competent florists who care about their customers, Bloomex definitely isn't one of them.

“DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY”

Written on: 14/06/2022 by EleanorBarker209 (1 review written)

I ordered flowers from you and what a disappointment - 1st missed the deliver date - it was suppose to be there for the friday 2nd you guaranteed me that order will be fresh flowers and that the order wasn't sitting at the purolator depot 3rd - old flowers were delivered 4th it was a total disappointment. 5th - I will be writing a review on social media and the website to never order from Bloomex due to the fact they don't care - they deliver old flowers the worst customer service Old flowers were delivered Wilted and sad looking - it was pathetic for the money you spent on this website. Balloon was deflated... I totally recommend NOT to Ever go through Bloomex.... the WORST

“What a debacle ”

Written on: 12/06/2022 by Gazsnets (1 review written)

Ordered a gift basket for relatives we had just visited on the east coast. First Bloomex arbitrarily changed the destination city. No notice, they just did it! I only found out because I went onto their site to get an update, as it was odd not to have heard back from relatives. Even at that, the “ delivery notification “ we asked for, never came. I called and they were very apologetic and arranged a resend, which they would only commit to delivery 4 business days later than the original order. At one point mentioned an additional delivery charge which they quickly backed off of as I complained. Again, status updates were hit and miss. Finally arrived with a drop at the door. Can’t these guys even ring a doorbell? Last time I will be using this company

“Really Horrible”

Written on: 28/05/2022 by Natalee83 (1 review written)

Guys this was the worst experience i have ever had buying flowers online, they were not delivered on the day i requested, they did not include a card that i paid for, and the customer service was non evident, i have emailed them 10 or more times and no response, look for an alternate service provider to avoid disappointment.

“Dead, Broken, Moldy Bouquet”

Written on: 19/05/2022 by 277Davenport (1 review written)

Overpriced Mother's Day bouquet arrived broken, dead and moldy. Bloomex customer service refused to refund the purchase price. If I could have given zero stars, I would have. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

“I ordered what appeared to be a beautiful bunch of...”

Written on: 16/05/2022 by IanMcKenzie (1 review written)

I ordered what appeared to be a beautiful bunch of flowers for my wife for Mother's Day. I could not make their website work without opening an account with them, so I phoned it in. I gave the recipient's address and phone number very clearly, and the fellow on the phone read it back to me correctly. Mother's Day came and went. No flowers. A couple of days later I went online and tried their "Live Chat" to find out what happened. Four times I tried, and each time I was told to wait. I wasted an hour without any further response. The next day I was lucky enough to reach someone on the phone who tracked the flowers down. Turns out they sent the flowers to the correct street address, but the WRONG CITY!! They did not phone me or the recipient to ask for instructions. How the hell do you do that?!?! I asked them to deliver the damned flowers as agreed, but received an email back saying that they would charge me an additional 15 dollars to resend them, or credit my Bloomex account (which I don't have and don't want). They have repeatedly refused to refund my money, citing a company "policy" as though it were instructions brought down the mountain by Moses. Why would I want a credit for a company I won't deal with again? My advice to anyone looking to buy flowers is to avoid this company at all costs and buy locally. Bloomex does not give a poop about sales ethics or contracts. Their customer support is an absolute waste of time. What else would you call a company that refuses to honour their contract, and refuses to refund your money when they did not deliver their end of the contract?

“HORRIBLE!!!”

Written on: 13/05/2022 by 357Holmes (1 review written)

I ordered a bouquet of purple orchids for my mother and wanted them delivered to her house on Mother's Day. The delivery came to her home at 10pm!!! With UGLY carnations!!! The flowers never opened up and turned black a few days later. Bloomex never contacted me to let me know they were out of orchids and that they were switching my bouquet to carnations!!! I'm extremely upset. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!

“Flower order delayed”

Written on: 11/05/2022 by Colemanhn423 (1 review written)

Flowers delivered 3 days late, I will not use again as this was there last chance. I placed order in Jan and flowers were delivered frozen

“Buyer Beware”

Written on: 08/05/2022 by Rodrigoh265 (1 review written)

Ordered a Blooming Planter Basket for Mother’s Day based on their website photo and am embarrassed by what was delivered! The quality and assortment are nowhere near what was advertised. It is not a composed basket of plants - just 3 oversized blooming plants (all the same variety, just a different colour), the basket looks cheap and the green tropical plant is dying. Don't bother trying to get support from their "Live Chat" - its a robot that responds with pre-fabricated text that has nothing to do with your questions. Don't bother emailing "[email protected]" - they will tell you the basket received was made in accordance with Bloomex's policy. It's not a policy Bloomex needs to worry about: they need to have the operations in place to deliver quality products and use post photos that accurately represent their products. Dishonest florist that has no care for quality or customer service.

“received a mothers day delivery with a broken vase ”

Written on: 07/05/2022 by fzMeadows359 (1 review written)

just received a delivery . vase at bottom of box was in 2 flimsy pieces of tissue paper and broken beyond belief and flowers barely alive. no where on the box did it even indicate fragile or handle with care. no way would i ever recommend this to anyone. rating is minus 10. disgusting that this company gets away with this sort of service.

“Disappointing and over charged ”

Written on: 30/04/2022 by SBERTRAND (1 review written)

I was really hoping that the 50%off was real but just because they advertise it does not mean the arrangement that comes is worth full price ijim disappointed with the arrangements the flowers and the price I should have gone to Costco I would have gotten way more for my money !!

“Order was not delivered, company unwilling to provide...”

Written on: 28/04/2022 by roemanc (1 review written)

I ordered a gourmet collection II for delivery. I ordered Thursday for a Saturday delivery. It was not delivered. I messaged Bloomex through their online live chat. I was told to hold on while they investigate. I waited and was cut off by their team suggesting that I must have walked away from my computer. After the third time trying, they told me that the management team will contact me through email. I waited until the next day, (Thurs) and still no answer. I called Bloomex Thursday. The operator was very well versed in their policy and procedures and kept repeating them to me. She spoke over me then accused me of not listening to her. It seemed to me that she was used to handling a large amount of customer complaints. I called mastercard and the very professional and polite operator told me they get a lot of complaints about this company. Do not buy from Bloomex!

“I wish I could give it a zero so I’m giving it a one”

Written on: 22/04/2022 by ErnestDougherty (1 review written)

This company is the biggest joke. I ordered a gift box to my grandmother in New Brunswick. They had a same day delivery option available. All sounded great. Until an hour after my order I received an email explaining that this is not one of their local areas ( how would I know ?) and that they will send something else 4 days later. So I called them and spoke to a woman who told me they will refund me and cancel my order. Also sounded great. About 20 mins later I received an email stating they placed my order on hold and my only option was to place it for Tuesday (4 days after her birthday ) or get a web credit. I did not want any of that. I wanted what was advertised. I wanted what I paid for and if that couldn’t be done I want my promised refund. I spoke to two more people. One was a manager who went out of his way to criticize me for not knowing this was an area they don’t usually use this area. He was belittling. He told me no refund option and Kept explaining how I missed this very important information. Meanwhile when you purchase bloomex online you put your credit card information in before you even add your delivery option! How on earth would I know, and If I did know I WOULD NOT have purchased !!!! He gave me no option. This company is a complete joke! They advertise products and services and cannot fulfil them and then blame the customer. All with a undermining, passive aggressive attitude!!! I will never use this company again and I will tell everyone my experience !!!!!bloomex is not worth it.

“Bloomex Cares”

Written on: 19/04/2022 by donnaholly (1 review written)

The customer assistance is excellent. I live in a remote area and over the holiday the courier service experienced delay. Bloomex was very prompt at resolving the problem and even upgraded the bouquet of flowers, which when delivered were beautiful. I am very satisfied with Bloomex.

“Cheap Grocery Flowers ”

Written on: 03/04/2022 by AriaFlores (1 review written)

Bloomex sent a totally different set of flowers than what we ordered. What we got for a $90 mixed flowers w/ lilies was a bunch of cheap flowers from the grocery w/o lilies. Website allowed to choose weekend delivery but delivered the flowers the weekday before. Talked to 6 diff people fr cust svc, no refund policy for cheap wilted flowers. All of them has this tone like they’re the one being ripped off when asked for a refund, when that’s what they exactly did to me!

“DO NOT ORDER FROM BLOOMEX!”

Written on: 26/03/2022 by JustifiablyAngry (1 review written)

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Do not order from Bloomex! Unfortunately...I just looked at the high rated numbers and volume of reviews before actually reading them. When I did go to read them after I had ordered, I was shocked at this sham of a business, but remained hopeful that they maybe could come through on mine. They did not. I paid a premium for same day delivery to a hospital in Toronto. That was yesterday. Later in the day yesterday I got this email: "Thank you for your order. We attempted to deliver your order and our driver informed us that the recipient was not available. There was no answer on the phone and no access to the building as concierge refused to accept the order. The order was returned to our production facility. Please advise on when you want us to deliver the order again so that the recipient is available to receive the order. Thank you, Bloomex Team" First of all...the recipient is in a hospital so there is always access to the building. Second, there are no concierges in hospitals. Third, neither the recipient or myself were called by Bloomex. I had called the hospital earlier in the day to make absolute certain that flowers could be delivered. It clearly states on the delivery form which hospital it is and the exact location of the recipient. So, I replied to the email, as instructed, several times. No answer. Today, I communicated with Customer Service who told me re-delivery takes 5-7 days. I told them if they can promise same-day service they can redeliver in one day. She then told me they could do Monday or maybe Tuesday. I told her she could either honor our same day agreement or give me a complete refund. She said they will only give store credit. I told her I wanted a complete refund or they could honor their end and deliver at least by tomorrow. She said they don't deliver on Sundays, yet their website still promises same day service no matter what day you order. So I asked her to guarantee Monday and she said she'd request it. I don't expect them to come up to the Customer Service plate by Monday. You'd think that being exposed twice on CBC's Marketplace that they would clean up their act. Obviously they have not and I am not even sure how they stay in business. Also obviously, their positive reviews are likely mostly, if not all, fake. So, run...run to your nearest reputable florist and order from them. You don't save money, at Bloomex. You lose it. A painful expensive lesson. Learn from everyone else on here that has submitted a bad review.

“My son and his girlfriend very thoughtfully sent me a...”

Written on: 25/03/2022

My son and his girlfriend very thoughtfully sent me a gift basket from Bloomex last week,I thanked them by sending a photo of the basket they called back as they saw that it was not what they ordered, they had ordered "Bubbly" as they know it's what I like but saw I got a bottle of Red wine instead. When that called Bloomex they were told that when what you is not available they replace it with something of equal value, there was problem #1. I would have thought that they would contact the purchaser to let them know this and either let them cancel the order or ask what would be a preference. The red Wine was so bad that I have to keep it for cooking compared to the photo on the Site the chocolate content was minimal dollor store. Over all no Value for money and THE worst Wine I have Ever tasted. I would not recommend this company at all! Very disappointing.

“Fast, Quality Service!”

Written on: 17/03/2022

Easy to order, delivered on time, and the recipient was thrilled with the flower arrangement

“Very disappointed ”

Written on: 09/03/2022 by ugKoch333 (1 review written)

I ordered the Anniversary Designer Collection II for a friend and she received a bouquet that is not close to the picture.

“Lost my order and was a pain to get refund”

Written on: 09/03/2022 by oggaru888 (1 review written)

I ordered flowers for my wife on International Women's day and I never received the order. When I asked for a refund they were very non-responsive. Do NOT use Bloomex as its incompetent and will leave you very disappointed.