Curtains 2 Go Reviews - www.curtains-2go.co.uk

Curtains 2 Go - www.curtains-2go.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Curtains 2 Go - www.curtains-2go.co.uk

Curtains 2 Go - www.curtains-2go.co.uk

“Avoid At All Costs”

Written on: 06/11/2022 by Forbes202 (1 review written)

I bought some eyelet curtains from Curtains2Go about ten years ago and they were fine, the fabric was good quality and they looked great. At that time they made their eyelet curtains at double width, ie each curtain was the same width as the pole (in my case 52 inches) . I ordered some curtains for the same windows recently and they were made to 1.5 width (39 inches). This meant they looked stretched on the windows with hardly any fold and barely met in the middle. The fabric was also poor quality, very flimsy. I complained to Curtains2Go and they said the 1.5 width is stated on the website - it is, but not on the measurement page, you have to go through 'help' and 'my curtains' and it is easily missed. They talk about their eyelet curtains having 'more relaxed folds', but in reality they have hardly any folds at all. I said that, regardless of the website description, the curtains looked terrible and were not fit for purpose. I asked for a refund or free replacement made to the correct size, and they offered to remake the curtains to double width for 50% of the original cost (£434) 'as a gesture of goodwill'. Their business model seems to be to provide substandard curtains and then charge an extra 50% to make them as they should have been made in the first place. I have spent £434 on curtains that I cannot use, but I am not willing to pay Curtains2Go another penny and will have some made properly elsewhere. Strangely, they make pencil pleat and pinch pleat curtains to double width, but eyelet curtains only to 1.5 width. I asked why this was and the unhelpful reply was 'the reason is because this is the standard to which we make our curtains and is the same for all orders that customers make with us'. I will never use Curtains2Go again and would strongly advise anyone reading this review to try elsewhere. If I could give Curtains2Go a zero star review I would.

“Excellent customer service!”

Written on: 04/03/2022 by MrsRoskilly (1 review written)

Blinds To Go have really impressed me! Your customer service and support is excellent. Special thanks to the advisor who sent me two replacement clips after understanding my (probably unclear) description over the phone of what I needed. They arrived promptly - thank you, and at no cost. Ordering is easy and all the blinds we have received have been excellent quality. Thank you.

“Brilliant custom curtains”

Written on: 02/03/2022 by Angrady (1 review written)

Well made quality curtains. Large choice of fabrics. Delivery not too long either. Wish they offered tie backs to match.

“Excellent customer service and response time.”

Written on: 16/02/2022 by 166Urquhart (1 review written)

I already have few sets of your verticals installed and now ordered a replacement. It wasn't a plain raid for myself but on every step, I could count on your advice and willingness to help. You offered me a common sense approach and excellent experience with quick response. As you always pick up calls very quickly which is a bonus as I needed/preferred to speak to you over the phone. Chat gives nearly instant connection with someone from your team. No waiting and wasting customer time. Couldn't praise you enough. You do deserve a party.

“Would definitely recommend ”

Written on: 03/01/2022 by betsywillo (1 review written)

Ordered five blinds , all the same size, they were a lot cheaper on this site than others. They arrived in a few days. One of the wands on the side was broken , I told them about it, they answered in minutes and sent me a new piece straight away. Very good quality, very easy to put up, would definitely recommend!

“good service”

Written on: 29/12/2021 by 26Hutchison (1 review written)

easy to use . prompt delivery of samples made choosing the right curtains easy. measuring ensured fit. delivered to date.

“Excellent Quality,!”

Written on: 24/12/2021 by Lisadsj (1 review written)

I would definitely recommend this company. The standard of quality is excellent. They are very well made and couldn’t be improved! I will use this company again.

“No hassle easy samples made this fantastic”

Written on: 24/12/2021 by Miscuser (1 review written)

Over the course of aroung 2 months we ordered probably about 15 different samples - so many I was worried we were talking the Micky! But it really helped us find the perfect curtains before ordering which is perfect, especially when buying tailored and expensive things. Amazing customer experience and the end product is brilliant too.

“Beautiful curtains...”

Written on: 19/12/2021 by Jakob1964 (1 review written)

The curtains that have been tailored made to my exact specifications are absolutely stunning...I've been a seamstress in the past but now, as I get older, that pleasure is gone. We had a set of roman blinds made by their sister company last year, which are beautiful so thought we'd try their curtains. So pleased we did. There is a massive choice of fabrics and the fabric we chose is stunning, the fit is exact(thanks to the very helpful, online measuring guide. The fact that they do not make curtains with seams actually helps with their appearance as well. The curtains come already pleated with the necessary hooks so it's literally out of the box, a tiny bit of light ironing, hang them up and admire them - along with visiting family and guests. On top of that the delivery was quick! So, if you're wondering if you should try Curtains2go and you you want a touch. I will highly recommend them!

“Recommended already ”

Written on: 16/12/2021 by Nellifer (1 review written)

Totally smooth transactions from start to finish. Great quality. Plenty choice. Have already recommended them to other people and will definatly use again.

“Fab customer service ”

Written on: 14/12/2021 by REverson (1 review written)

Ordered three wooden blinds back in July (Atlanta Icy White & Igloo Faux Wood Blind 50cm). They arrived promptly, were pretty easy to install, and have been great ever since. Ordered another blind a month later because they did the job: the order / delivery / install process was exactly what I would have expected and I had no issues at all to complain about, the process was easy but blinds weren’t ever going to change my life, just make our house look better, so didn’t really think much of it after they were in. Last night I went to close one of the blinds only to find they didn’t seem to work. Sent a quick email to Blinds2Go very late last night (and definitely after their customer service team had finished for the day) feeling pretty miffed that it had only been 5 months installed and had broken, but was so impressed with the speed and professionalism that they resolved the issue! Not only did I get trouble shooting advice first thing this morning, which we were able to work out wouldn’t fix the problem, after sending some photos and them being able to work out what the issue was have put a new blind in as a replacement. In less the 24 hours!! We’ve been planning to order some more blinds, and I did have a wobble yesterday thinking that if they’re going to stop working I’m not sure I want to do that, but knowing issues will be dealt with so helpfully and so quickly means we definitely will be. I will also say the other four blinds we ordered are still all working perfectly. The quality of them were fab, they look great, have had no issues at all apart from this, and would definitely recommend them.

“Best for less”

Written on: 09/12/2021 by DovecoteDesigns (1 review written)

It gives you a nice cosy feeling to put up your nice new blinds and beautiful curtains, light a candle and pour a glass of wine. Even nicer when they arrive when they say they will. Fit perfectly. AND do not cost the earth! Highly recommended to many friends and clients - have even installed them in a clients villa in Portugal and she LOVED them so much she has them at home, in her office and in her daughters flat! Happy days!!

“Perfect curtains.”

Written on: 09/12/2021 by draper46 (1 review written)

Over the last few months I have ordered and received eight pairs of curtains made in different fabrics and colours from the company. I could not be happier, they all arrived beautifully packed and perfectly made to the exact measurements I provided. The fabrics I chose were exactly as I expected as shown on the computer image and matched the samples I had sent for. They are all beautifully and flawlessly sewn and the lower corners were weighted as is always done at the best manufacturing companies. I have no hesitation in recommending curtains2go, they are the best in the business.

“Excellent quality and service ”

Written on: 09/12/2021

I am so happy with my purchase of curtains and blinds. The quality is very good and the service is second to none. I will not hesitate to order from this company again and I shall be recommending them to family and friends.

“Would never deal again!!!”

Written on: 26/11/2021 by Cassidy12 (1 review written)

First of all I must say I have no complaints with the fabric or the making of my curtain and is the reason I gave it two stars. The curtains were supposedly made to measure but the big problem I had with this company was the width. When you order your curtains the only measurements you give is the rail and the length you want and the width you get is entirely up to the company and nothing on their site tells you that they make with the minimal width compared to ever other certain company I have since checked with. The only gather at all my curtains have is the natural wave you get from slotting on the pole and they only just meet when drawn. After numerous emails telling this company how unhappy I was, there answer was just to ignore. My argument was no way did I know that my curtains would be made with these width measurements and if I had of I certainly would have gone with a different company.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 05/11/2021

Purchased some perfect fit blinds over 2 years ago. Recently the cords began to fray and I contacted B2G to see if this could be fixed. Their customer service was excellent, they sent samples to check colour match then replaced both blinds at no cost to me. Fantastic company. Will certainly order from here again in the future.

“Great Service ”

Written on: 25/10/2021 by Emilia475 (1 review written)

Ordered 8 blinds via an online chat with an agent. They arrived promptly and exactly as expected. Turns out 3 were not the correct drop but sent out replacements promptly and without any hassle. Great service!

“Excellent ”

Written on: 16/10/2021 by Grandchildren4 (1 review written)

From the onset I was impressed with the communication that I received. They let me know how things were going and an estimate of when I would receive my curtains. The quality of the curtains are excellent. I would recommend this service without a doubt.

“Professional, Polite & Prompt”

Written on: 30/09/2021 by LynnMitchener (1 review written)

The person I dealt with was very professional, polite and prompt with his call to myself, great customer service

“Superb Customer Service”

Written on: 26/09/2021 by lhfreeman (1 review written)

I contacted Blinds 2 Go after a blind I had previously purchased developed a fault. Despite it being a Sunday they replied with a detailed description to fix the fault. Problem solved simply and effectively. I couldn’t ask for more. Thank you.