Ikea Home Planner Reviews

Summary

The IKEA Home Planner is a free download from IKEA.com and helps you not only design your kitchen, but also your office/workspace and bedroom. Is this software the key to your great Interior Design idea being worked out to perfection? Read reviews and find out what others are saying about the IKEA Home Planner and once you have used it, why not write a review yourself?
Ikea Home Planner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ikea Home Planner

Ikea Home Planner

“I got several designs and quotes from other kitchen...”

Written on: 31/08/2009 by J Mannion (1 review written)

I got several designs and quotes from other kitchen companys. It was then really easy to rplicate their designs and get a like for like quote with Ikea Home Planner. That said, I haven't yet ordered my kitchen and I'm not totally convinced I haven't missed some kind of finishing end piece etc off my order. If I do go ahead with Ikea then there is a design fee of £80 (refundable if I then purchase) but at least they will make sure I have bought every thing I need… Read Full Review

“I have used the IKEA Home Planner a few times now to...”

Written on: 12/09/2008 by Black Ghost 7 (139 reviews written)

I have used the IKEA Home Planner a few times now to put down some Interior Design ideas I had. I like the fact that there is a wide variety of items ready to just be dropped down and put on within a space. I also like the fact that you can adjust and change things at the click of a mouse. The 3D engine is what is really cool. You can get a real feel for how your kitchen (or other room) will start to look. The addition of dining furniture etc. is very handy too. Although I didn't use this… Read Full Review