Shamrock Removal Services, London Reviews

4.5

Shamrock Removal Services, London - Ask a question now

“Great service, very efficient and careful with fragile...”

written by on 07/12/2009

Great service, very efficient and careful with fragile items. They were on time and they weren't over priced. There was plenty of help - overall I would definitely recommend Shamrock Removal Services! Thanks guys!

“I just wanted to put a positive review for Shamrock...”

written by carolirish on 10/09/2008

I just wanted to put a positive review for Shamrock Removal Services because I've moved several times with bad removal companies, but with this one I was pleasantly surprised. On Time. Reasonable Price. Nothing got broken.