Lee Child, Killing Floor Reviews

4.0

Lee Child, Killing Floor - Ask a question now

“Lee Child's The Killing Floor introduces the character...”

written by reviewkitten on 22/09/2009

Lee Child's The Killing Floor introduces the character of Jack Reacher, an ex army guy who doesn't know where he fits into life without the uniform. Having never read any of Lee Child's books before I had an open mind and enjoyed the book. It's a typical action filled story of corruption in a small town and I really liked the characters. Jack Reacher is a well rounded creation and I'm looking forward to reading his other novels. The story might not be deep and meaningful but the set up is believable even if the level of violence veers on the fantasy. Well worth picking up if you like action thrillers and it's a nice change from my normal Patricia Cornwell style reads.