Jacqueline Wilson, Cookie Reviews

5.0

Jacqueline Wilson, Cookie - Ask a question now

“Self Confidence Raising.”

written by Weeksuf173 on 12/05/2014

This is an amazing book and I loved reading it. It tells the story of a sad little girl who has no confidence, but loves reading, writing and art. She longs for beauty and a loving dad. She and her mum leave after her dad does something horrible. I assure you, this beautiful story of confidence and doing your best will grip you. Will Beauty Cookson finally get her happy ending? And will something amazing happen to her and her mother?

“The Best Book Ever!!”

written by on 13/03/2013

It was really good! I felt really sorry for Beauty and her mum as their dad was really mean to them. I think that people with problems of their own in their family could help with reading this. Although, I don't recommend running away with your mum!!! I liked the whole content of this book and there wasn't actually anything that I hated or didn't like about this book! That is how good this book is!!!

“i think cookie is the BEST book ive ever read,because...”

written by on 17/11/2010

i think cookie is the BEST book ive ever read,because it has everything a book needs.i think the blurb is BRILLIANT,and it gets you to read it straight away.also the age range is just perfect!i read this book over and over again and i dont get boerd of it.there is not one bit i dont like.i would also recommend it to the age range it says at the back of the book
Taybah Uddin x

Britneycharly's Comment

Written on: 08/10/2012

i think cookie is to same mate hi five

“I think the book Cookie is an amazing book because it...”

written by on 03/08/2010

I think the book Cookie is an amazing book because it has everything a brilliant book needs. My first thing to say is that I have a balanced argument on it. I liked lots of things about this book but I didn't like the parts when the author wrote about a baby programme over and over again. But over all it wasn't that bad. I would have liked to know more on the blurb because I only knew that the main character Beauty Cookson was plain and timid and all the super-confident and snooty girls at school think her name is ridiculous and tease her horribly. But i do like the way the author has put a mystery question at the end of the blurb.

“I never really read Jacqueline Wilson books but when i...”

written by on 06/07/2009

I never really read Jacqueline Wilson books but when i was bored and found "Cookie", i started to read and read and read this book because of the effective storylne and the wonderful moving family!!! I would highly recommend this book around any age and even if u aren't a total fan, READ IT!

“I thought that 'Cookie' is just amazing. I have given...”

written by aka 786 on 29/06/2009

I thought that 'Cookie' is just amazing. I have given this book to so many of my friends and they loved it. They said that this is the best book. I really like the part when she says about her mum and dad when she was small they said that "i bet you'll be a little blonde like your mum". I did not find anything not good I thought the whole story was just the best. Before i got the book i would have liked to know that what was the story about how well has Jacqueline Wilson made the story? How long would here have taken her to write the whole story where does she get these amazing ideas from? Every single one of my friends loved the book alot, they all thought that it is just amazing i have read they story 2 and my one friends said that she read the book about 3 to 4 times she said it is just amazing.

“Cookie is another fantastic Jacqueline Wilson all...”

written by meggirlr on 09/06/2009

Cookie is another fantastic Jacqueline Wilson all about plain, not-so-beautiful Beauty Cookson who is terribly teased at school and tormented by her fierce father at home. Beauty and Mum discover a new hobby together- baking cookies. Beauty's birthday party is a total disaster and Dad gets worse. So when Mum and Beauty run away will they manage to start a sweet new life at the seaside or will Dad find them and torment them again? Cookie is a great book for readers aged maybe 8-11. I would definitely recommend reading it!

“At first I was'nt interested in Jacqueline Wilson books ”

written by laurahhhhh on 25/05/2009

At first I was'nt interested in Jacqueline Wilson books
until my friend let me lend Cookie.
Since then I have only read Jacqueline wilson books and I highly recommend it.
It is a book for children of all ages and I'm certain you will enjoy it. It is one of Jacqueline Wilson's best books.

It is about a girl called Beauty who gets picked on in school, and her mum and dad are not getting on well at home. Then, one day a new girl joins Beaty's class and becomes great friends with Beauty. When it is time for Beauty's birthday she invites her friend round along with the bullies from school to impress her dad.
Beauty enjoys watching kiddie programe's about rabbits and moans and begs her parents for a rabbit.
But her dad will not allow it. So on her birthday all the bullies arrive on time and Beauty starts to think her friend wont show up. As they are leaving her best friend shows up with a cardboard box.
As she opens the box out jumps a tiny little bunny and she names it brithday.
When they return from watching a play the rabbit is missing and they find out...

I shall not ruin it You MUST READ IT.

it is the best book I have read.

“Cookie Was An Amazing Book, Full Of Fun and Sadness ”

written by on 24/04/2009

Cookie Was An Amazing Book, Full Of Fun and Sadness
When I was reading it i felt as if i was really in it!
it is a great way for children like mine ( 11 )
I think it gives u a run for your money!
i wont give any away so u might want to read this book
i give this fab book 10/10

“Well I have to say I read the Cookie book by...”

written by on 28/03/2009

Well I have to say I read the Cookie book by Jacqueline Wilson and its amazing some parts very sad and some happy and so realistic amazing. It was very descriptive and lots of fun for people my age loved it. The only thing was it was like SAD SAD SAD alot of the time which was a bit annoying but loved the rest x xx

“ Cookie is yet another great read by Jacqueline wilson...”

written by on 15/02/2009

Cookie is yet another great read by Jacqueline wilson . It shows true emotion and a lot of people can relate to this, if they have been bulied or parents have split up. This is one of my favourite books and i recommend anyone to read it. Can't wait for another Jacqueline wilson to come out .

“It is a very intresting book to read go out and buy...”

written by EmZasErE on 02/01/2009

It is a very intresting book to read go out and buy one now! It tells you that you have to stick up for yourself. The only bad point is that people do get in your way in this story/book.

“Jacqueline Wilson's Cookie has loads of good points,...”

written by CactusKido on 30/10/2008

Jacqueline Wilson's Cookie has loads of good points, it's brill! Great, best book I've read, I recommend reading it.