BenQ FP241W 24" Widescreen HDMI/HDCP HD Reviews

5.0
  • Quality

BenQ FP241W 24" Widescreen HDMI/HDCP HD - Ask a question now

“I've had my 24" (1,920 x 1,200) BenQ monitor for...”

written by Pentaquark on 04/02/2010

I've had my 24" (1,920 x 1,200) BenQ monitor for nearly 2 years now and still I see brand new ones that pale in comparison. The detail level presented is a cut above most other monitors and the colours are amazing esp in Photoshop where you can zoom right in to a photo and see what makes it up...

Gaming response is fantastic too, no ghosting or lag even in the most hectic of FPS games, and videos / blu-rays look wonderful. If you want to tweak further the OSD is friendly and has plenty of options.

Connectivity is great (includes a USB Hub), but notably misses the ability to strip sound out of an HDMI signal (as some new monitors do now) so that you can run SkyHD through it (a minor point though).

Last up, the stand is amazing - you can put this thing into any position you like and it'll stay right there...

Even though it's old I'd still consider this one if were buying a new monitor today!