Jill Mansell, An Offer You Can't Refuse Reviews

Jill Mansell, An Offer You Can't Refuse - Ask a question now

“you may be up late with the book!!”

Written on: 03/10/2013

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Jill Mansell has a way to make you turn the pages and devour her books. I really have been delighted and relished this book as I do with every one I have read and never have I been disappointed. An offer is made and it could change her life, she does not want to accept but something happens to change her mind, something important so she has to take it. I love the bit where Lola is faced with Adele and Dougie again after 10 years. Brilliant writing! Everybody… Read Full Review

“you may be up late with the book!!”

Written on: 01/10/2013 by lizzielovestotravel (1 review written)

A book with a moral dilemma, a love story and friendships. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Jill Mansell has a way to make you turn the pages and devour her books. I really have been delighted and relished this book as I do with every one I have read and never have I been disappointed. An offer is made and it could change her life, Lola does not want to accept but something happens to change her mind, something important so she has to take it. I love the bit where Lola is faced with Adele and… Read Full Review