PoweriZer AA 1.2V 2600mAh Ni-MH Reviews

PoweriZer AA 1.2V 2600mAh Ni-MH - Ask a question now

“I'm a gamer, so I now own a lot of wireless...”

Written on: 19/06/2009 by Aleins4u (1 review written)

I'm a gamer, so I now own a lot of wireless controllers (I need about 30 batteries if I want to run them all at the same time.) So obviously, I started looking into the option of rechargeable batteries.

I originally used Ebay, but found nothing but bad or badly sized batteries. Based on reviews, I finally found PoweriZer batteries, and I won't ever be using other kinds of batteries. They last an extremely long time (20+ hours) in all of my gaming controllers, which is much better than all my… Read Full Review

“I use a lot of rechargeable AA batteries. Especially...”

Written on: 06/09/2008 by pmersh (1 review written)

I use a lot of rechargeable AA batteries. Especially for cycling, but also for listening to music, etc. My first experience with PoweriZer was through Dinotte lighting. Dinotte is a top company in the bike light industry. In fact, if you do your research you will not find a more well respected company for cycle lights. Now my point....when I ordered my $175 Dinotte light, they sent me PoweriZer batteries and a charger. I was surprised as I had expected a name brand (Duracell, Energizer… Read Full Review