Demon X DX110 110cc Reviews

• Reliability

Demon X DX110 110cc - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Demon X DX110 110cc

Demon X DX110 110cc

“Love the Demon X DX110 110cc”

written by jamieknop on 09/06/2011

Where do I start, this is my first bike but I am over the moon with it. Its reliable, fast and great to ride! It might be little but when your riding the

Jamieknop's Response to jamieknop's Review

Written on: 22/06/2011

If your looking to buy I purchased from http://www.cokermoto.com who were quick and very helpful. The price was great to so would recommend them for buying the Demon.

Read 1 Comment

“to start of ive had my bike for about 2 years now so a...”

written by on 17/04/2010

to start of ive had my bike for about 2 years now so a few parts are needing replacing but the first year everything went well on it nothing major went wrong

bad points -

Well theres nothing major bad on the bike but if you going to be using the bikes in the wet as wel as the dry i would swap the air filter with a stage 2 water resistent one and/or get some water repellent air filter spray because the standard ones suck up water like a sponge.

GOOD POINTS -

pretty much everything the wheels are solid, the frame is light and strong, suspension is good,

tbh as long as you look after the bike well like changing oil every 2nd weekend, checking all the little nuts and bolts and cleaning it the bike should last a long time

if your looking to getyour self a reliable, powerful little bike demon x is the best one to go for i think

“Represents fantastic value Lifan engine edge wheels,...”

written by c16ude on 06/09/2008

Represents fantastic value Lifan engine edge wheels, SDG cradle frame which means your engine wont fall out when you do a jump and the frame is lighter and stronger than steel . It can be easily upgraded to 140cc or 160 as it has the same frame as the Proline 160cc , mine has been 100% reliable but that is because I always make sure I check all nuts and bolts check engine oil and change oil regularly that ' s the key to a reliable bike. The build quality is excellent and I was very surprised how much of a beating it can take. It ' s up for sale now as I am thinking of upgrading to the Demon X DYX 140 which is fitted with the YX Motorsport engine which is supposed to faster than Lifan engine . All in all I certainly recommend The Demon X 110cc.

Sweetbaby23's Response to c16ude's Review

Written on: 21/04/2013

Hello My Dear,
Good day and how are you
today, hope you are fine and good,
i have just going through your profile
and i became interested in you, so i
will like you to be my good friend, so i will
like you to write to me back through my private
email address at ( [email protected] ) so that
i can tell you more about myself and send my photo you
and i have something very important to tell you,
waiting to read from you soon next,
Miss Lyna Wilfred