Eylure Naturalites (Extra Length) Reviews

Eylure Naturalites (Extra Length) - Ask a question now

“A friend suggested these for me when I wanted my...”

Written on: 09/01/2010 by Jenner109 (3 reviews written)

A friend suggested these for me when I wanted my lashes to appear more full, but natural.
I have tried various types and I think these are the best I have tried. The lashes are full but not over the top, each lash is defined and you do not get that dreaded spider lashes effect.

They make a massive difference to your eyes, making them look much larger. You can tell that you have false lashes on but they are much more of a natural look that you can wear them for more casual occasions without… Read Full Review

“Eylure Naturalites are natural looking, just the right...”

Written on: 10/07/2009 by Rockyapi (1 review written)

Eylure Naturalites are natural looking, just the right length. Easy to apply and look very natural...compared to others on the market! Ive tried a few. If you're after longer, thicker lashes that stand out but dont look too plastic and fake....these are for you!… Read Full Review

“Nice and easy to use and can be used more than once. ...”

Written on: 21/01/2009 by weenuttynic56 (31 reviews written)

Nice and easy to use and can be used more than once. I like to put my eyelashes on, curl with eyelash curlers and then apply 2 coats of mascara but this can often feel heavy… Read Full Review

“Eylure Naturalites are very easy to apply, very light...”

Written on: 07/09/2008 by mrsfussy (2 reviews written)

Eylure Naturalites are very easy to apply, very light so that you cannot feel you have them on. They are also Natural looking. Very good value as they can be reused over and over again. I have quite short eyelashes yet they do not look obviously false. Available from most high street retailers and supermarkets.

I would highly recommend these… Read Full Review