Cadogan Tate Reviews - www.cadogantate.com

“Professional, excellent service from beginning to end!”

written by LadyRuth on 03/02/2023

I interviewed five moving companies in London, before I chose Cadogan and Tate. It was the professionalism and personalization of two people at the start that won my confidence; the first gentleman I spoke to in the office and the representative who arrived at my flat to access the cost of this transatlantic move. I knew after this fifth interview I was going with Cadogan and Tate, though they were the most expensive of the five moving companies I had approached. I have no regrets with my decision, and I would unhesitatingly recommend this company to anyone moving from the UK to the US. After I agreed to go with Cadogan, I worked with two outstanding women in the London office before and after the move when I was in the States. Everything in my London flat was packed well by two gentlemen who knew their profession. I had a good deal of china and crystal and nothing was broken when it arrived in America, I might add. At the US end, there were two gentlemen, as knowledgable and as proficient as the two who packed up everything for me in London, who unpacked everything and discarded all the packing materials. Again, none of my china and crystal was broken when unpacked. For absolute peace of mind, I wholly recommend Cadogan and Tate. Moving from one country to another, especially when one has been in one place for a long time is particularly anxiety-producing, and these people understand this and appreciate what their customers are experiencing.

“Successful move during difficult times”

written by on 30/11/2022

It was foolhardy to move from the UK to the US during Covid - between pandemic restrictions, containership, rail and truck shortages the odds were stuck against us. We were very lucky to hire Cadogan Tate team. Their packers were polite and professional, the account manager cheerfully kept us informed on our progress and crucially the US agent Cadogan Tate has chosen did their job well - from customs clearance to moving and storing our boxes to billing and delivery. Our packing debris was removed and we are happily settling in. This is not our first shipment of household goods to the US. First time round we chose another well known company. It was cheaper to start with, but ended up costing us a lot more money, stress and upset. The US agent was rude, we were overbilled and we had zero support from the shipper. Cadogan Tate was worth their fees and when we move again I will not hesitate hiring them. We are really grateful for a job well done despite difficult circumstances, cheerfully and within the original estimate.

“Full pack service”

written by Grundini on 05/10/2022

Well organised, professional, on time, friendly and helpful, both the office team and removal team. What more can I say. I fully recommend Cadogan Tate.

“Great service from Cadogan Tate and especially Move...”

written by dp7536 on 05/08/2022

Great service from Cadogan Tate and especially Move Manager who has been extremely helpful throughout the process. I would recommend them anytime.

“Great service.”

written by FlemingBrauer on 09/06/2022

We moved out of a flat in London and Cadogan Tate delivered our goods door to door in Sydney. Despite crossing the world by sea, no item was damaged. Even the light bulbs in our lamps were still working. In Sydney the delivery crew carried 40 boxes into our house which was done with efficiency and good humour. They did not need us to carry boxes upstairs. They did everything themselves and they came a week later to collect the empty boxes. We received regular updates on each step of the process. I would recommend Cadogan Tate without hesitation. We were in good hands all the way.

“Would highly recommend Cadogan Tate.”

written by LizlHill on 28/02/2022

I have been very pleased with the services rendered but Cadogan Tate. From start to finish it has been a pleasure. It was professional from the get go. Although it will take some time to get to the unpacking I can say I am very happy with the items delivered from South Africa to England. The staff was very friendly over the phone as well as during the pick up of my shipment in South Africa. Lovely 2 guys that delivered it to me full of fun and smiles and perfectly on time. And it takes great skill to pick a day of no rain in England to deliver. Fast and very professional service. No complaints and would like to thank all for making it a fantastic experience. God's blessings for the future. Sincerely Lizl Hill

“Cadogan Tate Packers”

written by Smithol149 on 07/12/2021

Having just spent all last week with your packers. I would just like to commend at how professional they were:- • Nothing was too much trouble. • Communicated • They were all very courteous • They were clean • The chandelier and handyman were also very good and again nothing was too much trouble for them. My liaison person was also very helpful courteous and kept in touch throughout the week. I cannot give 5 stars as this is just the start but so far so good.

“All of my belongings are in the wrong country. I was...”

written by Richards999 on 08/11/2021

All of my belongings are in the wrong country. I was expecting two shipments from France, one to be sent to China the other to the UK. I was told our belongings would be 3 months by sea to China from when they were packed. On the moving day the crew were only expecting to take one shipment going to China. Consequently they only took half of our belongings it took more that 48 hours for us to be told when the other moving crew would be arriving. The second moving crew did not come prepared with the lift that we, more than once, specified would be required to get the furniture out of the 4th floor apartment. Resulting in further delays. I have now been told that none of our belongings are en route to china that they have instead all been sent to the UK and are likely to take months to arrive. This is 2 months after they moved our things. Communication is dreadful, they are hard to contact and they do not fulfil the basic function of a moving company which is to move things from A to B.

“Expedient and Curteous”

written by Kendallh165 on 16/08/2021

I sought service to move items from A to B and have some items placed in storage. I provide 4 stars for the move as one item was damaged in the move from A to B but I did take out insurance. I will upgrade to 5 starts if the claims process is not contentous. Actually the damaged item was an electronic item and not any of the crystal or glass etc. All items were well respected and very well packed. The team were polite, expedinet and curteous. They arrived on time and got straight into the job. They made moving homes a pleasure! I shall provide a review in the future once my items from stoarge are returned to me.

“Professional competent reliable”

written by on 30/07/2021

Best crew all around- super professional, competent movers, friendly and in a good mood every day. Always willing to go the extra mile, nothing was too much to ask, when facing difficult situations always able to find a solution. On time, efficient, courteous and nice to have around. Never stressed but rather focused and keen on getting the job done!

“Excellent Service - faultless”

written by on 12/03/2021

Just wanted to say the service we received from your team was outstanding. They made our move so much easier and were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They went out of their way to help us with everything. Would not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone who is looking for a highly professional home removals service.

“Great job with delivery and unpacking”

written by Brett2116 on 21/12/2020

Silvia handled the communication with the customs clearances very clearly, so that we knew exactly what would arrive when. The unpacking crew arrived on time, and moved all of the packages into the house very efficiently. They assisted with unpacking and re assembling of furniture. No job was too difficult and the move in was very smooth. I would highly recommend Cadogan Tate for any moving job.

“A great team of hard working guys”

written by Capt.Tony on 11/12/2020

The 3 guys that turned up were on time, and worked tirelessly. They couldn't have been more helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I have no complaints at all, and nothing but praise.

“Excellent removal service”

written by NoraBoyd378 on 30/06/2020

Cadogan Tate were recommended to us. We are very pleased this was the case. We were moving from Germany to the UK. In simple terms, Cadogan Tate were excellent. Their office administrative was very responsive and available whenever required. The delivery team were very friendly, professional and hardworking. By the end of the move we were sorry to see them go! The price was fair. Overall, we would use them again without a second thought and would highly recommend them.

“Professional and efficient”

written by on 30/03/2020

I have used Cadogan Tate for a number of moves and also for storage over the years and have always found them reliable, efficient and professional. They definitely take a lot of the stress out of what is a stressful time. Nothing is too much trouble for any of their representatives, from customer service to the hands on moving team. Highly recommend.

“Excellence in removal, storage and overall efficiency”

written by on 14/10/2019

Following my 3rd move with CT, 2 of which were multi destination, I needed to withdraw items from storage and send to 3 different locations. Everything was made easy: crates ready to be inspected, un and re-wrapping items to check, preparation for onward transport. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly, from the charming receptionist to the the storage operatives. We left fully confident everything would be dispatched according to our instructions, as indeed it was. We had started the day rather apprehensive - Cadogan Tate made turned our stress into satisfaction.

“Multi-Location Removal”

written by Andresb260 on 26/05/2019

Moved both within domestically and internationally - both done very well and very happy. Experience could have been challenging but was made very simple. Will use for my future removals.

“Highly professional friendly service”

written by marklefanu on 14/01/2019

Cadogan Tate came highly recommended to us and we can see why. Every aspect of the company's service was very efficient, thorough and personable. Each item of furniture and contents was handled with great care and the staff were understanding and helpful throughout. Nothing was too much trouble. There are probably cheaper removal companies, but we thought that the price was fair for such excellent service.

“Faultless service”

written by Doyleyy1989 on 08/11/2018

The packers were very careful and efficient, the i packers were delightful, cheerful and went the extra mile in assembling the beds and dining table and removing all the packing materials. Can’t fault the service and we wouldn’t use anyone else for an overseas move

“Move to storage.”

written by kuTaylor229 on 07/11/2018

I was recommended to Cadogan Tate, as I had to re locate, due to severe water damage to my flat, into a rental, with most of my home to storage. There were 2 main teams, one to move from one flat to a rental, and another to take my furniture and belongings into storage. I live in a very small street, access is difficult. The teams turned up on time. They were efficient and charming. They made what was essentially a very stressful time, easy and despite the weather, and the difficulties they faced in respect of the removal of larger items, could not have been more helpful. I would certainly recommend Cadogan Tate again, and in fact have done.