Bikes 2U Direct www.bikes2udirect.com

Bikes 2U Direct www.bikes2udirect.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bikes 2U Direct www.bikes2udirect.com

“Customer Service Outstanding”

written by NiamhsNanny on 08/01/2019

I ordered my bike on the Wednesday evening and it arrived by courier on the Saturday. Although the instructions were a bit awkward to understand it wasn't that bad getting it together. Unfortunately the basket had a hole in it so I emailed Bikes2U and got a reply from them before noon on the Monday. The new basket arrived on the Tuesday. No quibbles just good old fashioned superb customer service.

“Fantastic service”

written by MaribelWise55 on 06/09/2018

I ordered my bike on friday evening and it was delivered on Wednesday. When i came to put the bike together i noticed the basket was crooked. I e-mailed the company with pictures and they replied straight away with an offer to sent me a new upgraded basket. The new basket arrived within 2 days. Overall so pleased with my experience and would definately recommend them.

“Extremely helpful, very happy to help & quick to react”

written by DavBertrand on 22/08/2018

I had an issue with the bike, they organise for it to be recollected & within 2-3 days the bike was back with me. I also thought I had an issue with the spokes of my back wheel, they did the same again, even though this was probably out of warranty. Would definitely recommend them

“Excellent customer service excellent price too ”

written by wiMcLean359 on 08/06/2018

Excellent company, had manufacturing problems with my bike that were not obvious upon supply. They took my bike and upgraded everything at fault free of charge. Couldn’t ask for better service.

“Quality service”

written by 15Porter on 12/05/2018

Excellent product at good price very helpful people resolved a minor issue rapidly highly recommended

“Initially had a few reservations using this company...”

written by LyonsAJ on 12/01/2018

Initially had a few reservations using this company primarily (and stupidly) based on a few reviews I'd read prior. Couldn't have been more pleased with the service from start to end as it happens and - TBH - I kept coming back to the site anyway because the pricing is generally WAY more reasonable than most other outlets anyway. I also really loved the website because it's both simple AND informative and the choice of bikes is exceptional. Ordering & delivery were a doddle and I'll definitely use them again as my kids move through the ages....and, naturally & without question, I'd recommend. Ace company, super-friendly staff, great service....

“Excellent after sales service”

written by on 03/01/2018

Bike delivered far more quickly than expected. Couple of minor issues dealt by a customer service team who went above and beyond what I expected. Will definitely buy from them again.

“Grandsons Bike”

written by TriciaG1 on 01/01/2018

A bike that was ordered for my grandson arrived, damaged.This was on the Friday before Christmas.I spoke with Bikes 2U Direct. They were extremely helpful, and immediately dispatched a replacement,with so little time to Christmas we weren't sure whether it would arrive in time for Christmas. Due to their immediate response,it did indeed arrive on time. Without the immediate response of Bikes2U Direct,it would not have arrived on time. They were absolutely brilliant,and made a little boy very happy.

“Fantastic Service and Product”

written by JustJayne on 29/10/2017

I was a little apprehensive when I ordered my grandson' Christmas present last weekend, but I needn't have been. From the word go, I was kept informed about what was happening with my order, right down to the approximate time it would be delivered by Yodel. Emails were friendly and polite, the order was correct, included free Spokey Dokies, which he will love (he's 8), everything on the site was straightforward and easy to find what I wanted ( a green bike from Santa!) and delivery was well before the predicted timescale. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

“Super bike and service”

written by on 27/10/2017

So impressed with service from bikes 2 u. Ordered yesterday and received today with free delivery. There is no way any other retailers could match that without paying through the nose for it. The price of the bike was the cheapest I could find. Bike is for my daughter for Xmas but ordered now so that if there were any problems I could sort it out. However no problems at all. The bike was very well packaged and was delivered in good order (no squashed boxes) which from experience with Yodel is very rare. Thank you again. My daughter will be so impressed and so am I. Will definitely be recommending you as a retailer in the future.

“Nice”

written by Clarencea403 on 07/08/2017

Bought bike at very good price. Delivered on time after special effort on their own behalf. Fault with bike mudguards resolved quickly and affectively. Well done.

“Problem re bike”

written by Heathu1959 on 21/07/2017

Hi there I bought a bike and it arrived a day later, excellent Since then I accidentally broke off a small part, tried to obtain it locally to no avail. Anyway contacted the company and this was no bother to post to me and replied within 12 hours. The backup and service have been beyond excellent Due to all this information I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone. The quality of the bike is excellent, the delivery was quick and the follow up service has been next to none. Many many Thanks Linn

“Totally awesome.. excellent customer service and delivery!”

written by ali1973uk on 20/05/2017

Buying a bike on line felt like a risk to me as it is such a large item, however, Bikes2uDirect were amazing! Not only were they the best price (by quite a lot), after a call to a really nice member of their team, they delayed the dispatch date so I would be home when it was delivered. The bike was super easy to put together and it was even better than I expected from the photo. Great job guys.. I truly would recommend this company and I know I that will be back to purchase again as my son grows older!

“Excellent service 5*”

written by Emmalucketti on 27/04/2017

Hi just a note too say thankyou very much for your help yesterday ordering my sons bike,very good service I received & then too receive bike this morning was amazing . So thankyou very much again nice to see a company putting the customer first & excellent service I will recommend too anybody wanting to purchase a bicycle So thankyou very much again

“My review ”

written by Ramirezun155 on 27/03/2017

Hi price was very good and after service was excellent I will buy from them again. It's nice to have a good experience of buy on the web with no hassle

“Customer Service Contact”

written by Bailey1006 on 21/03/2017

I had a major problem fitting the saddle and handlebars, after speaking to one of your customer service agents I was able to resolve the issue. They were very friendly,knowledgeable and supportive of my problem. I received a replacement addle and diagrams showing the correct setting up. All In all a very professional company who treated me as a valued customer. Will recommend to anyone.

“Highly recommend”

written by Valerie70 on 25/02/2017

Had my bike for just over a year or so, bike is now out of warranty contacted them about the bottom Bracket of the bike has gone and they sent a replacement as a kind jesture. Any advice of help Iv needed reguarding the bike. He has been very helpfull and gone above and beyond to help with enquirys. The bike id purchased I'd seen in our local bike shop and was charging £100 more than this company.

“They've made life easy”

written by Warnpaul on 20/02/2017

I mailed them from their website about combining an order, and was called back within minutes by someone who knew exactly what they where talking about. Was clear on how the delivery worked, set my expectations perfectly, and was also able to advise me on pro's and cons of the models, quite unexpected but very appreciated. Again, when needing some additional info on delivery (as I'd ordered multiple bikes with different lead times) I was advised, and all within expectations set on my initial contact. If you order more than one bike - do it as separate orders, then you get the auto generated delivery tracking for each. I could not ask more from online sales, and in my experience, quality of product. Would certainly recommend.

“Highly recommended”

written by on 19/01/2017

Great bike, great deal and very helpful team. Would highly recommend buying a bike from Bike 2U Direct.

“First Class customer service ”

written by Tannerian1 on 22/12/2016

Bought this bike for my partner, purely down to spec vs price if I'm honest. I was a pain from the start TBH, asking for a delayed delivery as I wasn't home when the fast overnight delivery was due - this was no problem for the customer service team, who's communication was excellent & quick, and they delayed the despatch. The bike arrived well packed and I thought I'd found a fault after the minimal assembly was completed. I contacted customer services by email who then called me within seconds of me emailing. They were extremely helpful, even after it appeared that id over reacted and panicked!! There was no fault. For the money, you won't get a better bike in my opinion, but more importantly, you won't find better customer service anywhere. Thank you bikes 2 u direct, and Merry Christmas!