Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker Reviews

Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker
4.1

Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker

“Replacement parts outrageous costs not worth the money!”

written by stargirl0 on 09/01/2015

Bought my duromatic a few years ago for £100 and felt safe with the ten year guarantee unfortunately the guarantee is for the stainless steel only. The plastic rim broke quite soon but wasn't bothered too much about this as the pressure cooker still worked. All rubber housing needs to be replaced and this is where they keep making their money. £10 for a valve!!! I would never recommend this product to anyone and would suggest that if all pressure cookers rubber start to go them buy a cheaper model!!!

“I've used pressure cookers all my life and this is...”

written by on 06/04/2011

I've used pressure cookers all my life and this is the best one I've ever had. My daughter found good reviews online and bought me this. Can't believe the difference, it's really brilliant. All other pressure cookers went horrible looking when stept in water and the bottom would always warp a bit. This one is perfect.

“I have used pressure cookers all of my adult life (and...”

written by on 18/08/2009

I have used pressure cookers all of my adult life (and my mother before me). Until a few years ago, I never knew the Kuhn Rikon existed. I found a used one on ebay and shipped it from Germany - it was so good, I have since bought another! Yes, it is more expensive than the run of the mill but the cost is justified by it's superiority. It is so quiet in use and cooks superbly. Don't waste your money on second best - take my advice and buy the best on the market. You will never go back to the 'ordinary'!

“Super machine! The Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure...”

written by brashfrank on 06/01/2009

Super machine! The Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker does everything that they say it does, it does.
Food tastes great and everything.This machine is great quality and and reasonably priced.

“When my Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker worked it...”

written by on 15/10/2008

When my Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker worked it was fine, but my main complaint is that I can not find any way to get this pressure cooker repaired, or to find out what's wrong with it. I would like to send them this lid to fix, but the company has not been very forthcoming about this, only suggesting that I buy lots of new parts.

If I knew what was wrong, I would buy the requisite part, but I don't know what's wrong.

“I have been using pressure cookers all my life as did...”

written by on 16/09/2008

I have been using pressure cookers all my life as did my mom-the old jiggle top. The Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker is the best. I have 3 sizes. Quiet, safe and retains it's bright finish. Bought son two and sister-in-law one and about to buy a 2nd for her for Christmas. Making stew today; meat done in 15 min., veggies in 5. So quiet need to always set timer or I'll forget. Also, pot retains heat so long I can leave on burner shorter time. Works great on my smooth top stove. BTW, the frying pan is so slick and with waffle inside bottom, easy to clean up.