Microwave Pressure Cooker Reviews

Microwave Pressure Cooker - Ask a question now

“This is an excellent product . I though of ways of...”

Written on: 08/04/2009

This is an excellent product . I though of ways of inventing one - then they came on the market.
Ideal for pre-heating ingredients for the slow cooker, stews etc.
Produces wonderful 'baked potatoes' - microwave for 22 min on high with tops scored down about a quarter through, then brown under a grill.
Being single, I wrap the surplus in foil and pop them in the fridge when cold. Just microwave to reheat (not with the foil !) - simple!
Ideal for single persons, students, pensioners etc.
At the price… Read Full Review

“I was given my microwave pressure cooker about two...”

Written on: 27/09/2008

I was given my microwave pressure cooker about two years ago and thought "Oh dear, another microwave gimmick". I am an avid pressure cooker user but find my "Normal" pressure cooker very heavy. So I decided to try the microwave pressure cooker for the first time recently. Why, oh why didn't I use this before? It is brilliant! Light and easy to clean I cooked new potatoes and cabbage in eight minutes! Apart from the usual advantages of only having to use one pan for all your veg, this little gem… Read Full Review

418088_Snowqueen's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2008

I was considering buying a traditional stove pressure cooker. I will now research a microwave alternative.

Read 1 Comment