Dead Space (Xbox 360) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

If you're looking for the ultimate shoot-em-up? Check out our Dead Space Reviews here at the Review Centre! If you're already a self-confessed Dead Space addict, then tell us about it! And, if you've got Dead Space hints, tips or cheats, why not share them?

Dead Space (Xbox 360) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dead Space (Xbox 360)

Dead Space (Xbox 360)

“My scoring here is rough but basically Dead Space is...”

Written on: 15/11/2009 by Cognition (90 reviews written)

My scoring here is rough but basically Dead Space is one of the best games around, if not the best in this genre. I've been playing it a lot over the last couple of weeks since I got it, and now that I've completed it I'm looking for something else that's as good as this in the sci-fi genre but can't find anything that can touch this game.

I have it on XBOX 360 and I would imagine with a good PC (unlike mine which is packing up) this game could be a little bit better aside from the keyboard… Read Full Review

“Dead Space is a great Xbox 360 game. I've only had...”

Written on: 12/12/2008

Dead Space is a great Xbox 360 game. I've only had this game mafor a couple of days but already I'm learning how to shoot the Necromorphs!
It can be a bit of a gore-fest at times, but I guess if you want shoot-em-ups you'll get a bit of blood and guts I suppose!… Read Full Review