Tom Tom HOME Reviews

• Product Quality

Tom Tom HOME - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tom Tom HOME

Tom Tom HOME

“The TomTom One unit itself is very easy to use. I like...”

Written on: 22/03/2009 by BobS2009 (1 review written)

The TomTom One unit itself is very easy to use. I like it better than other units I have used. I've had my TomTom One for a couple years, but I have yet to upload a successful map update from TomTom Home. That's correct...it has NEVER worked. I've re-installed it numerous times, and have even downloaded it on several computers. I honestly doubt that it even exists. The software is very poor… Read Full Review

“I use the TomTom HOME Software with my beloved Tom Tom...”

Written on: 18/11/2008 by Higgs Boson (5 reviews written)

I use the TomTom HOME Software with my beloved Tom Tom One (v4) sat nav. The software is excellent and has let me personalise my Tom Tom gps to have it like I want it.

I've not got some great TomTom voices (like Yoda and Victor Meldrew) as well as being able to find out the local petrol prices so I know where it's cheapest to fill up. I've also got the Star Wars colour theme on my sat nav, and my car symbol is now Super Mario! Beat that Garmin!… Read Full Review