Jimmy Carr Joke Technician Reviews

• How Funny Was It?

Jimmy Carr Joke Technician - Ask a question now

“Go, you won't regret it!”

Written on: 01/05/2013 by musty43 (1 review written)

If you don't mind laughing continuously, this is the show for you… Read Full Review

“I have now seen my 3rd show of Jimmy Carr on his last...”

Written on: 06/12/2010

I have now seen my 3rd show of Jimmy Carr on his last 3 tours,

Joke Technician
Rapier Wit
Laughter Therapy

And i have to say he has got better and better each time ive seen him. The last one i saw was Sunday 5th December 2010 at Brixton, a late birthday present from my girlfriend. 2 hours of pure laughter infront of an audience of 2300 people.

his jokes are well thought out and very good word play. a pure genius when it comes to stand up comedy.
i would reccommend this to all of my friends… Read Full Review

“I got bought the tickets to see Jimmy Carr for my 18th...”

Written on: 10/08/2009

I got bought the tickets to see Jimmy Carr for my 18th birthday and it was the best present that money can buy. We seats in the second row and it was amazing!!
Jimmy was hillarious and after the show we got autographs and a few pictures and Jimmy was really funny, suprising nice and very down to earth!
Alot of the jokes would be offensive but it is so funny that nobody has time to take offence because they are too busy laughing.
After the show there were groups of people waiting for Jimmy… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I thought Jimmy Carr Joke Technician was full of...”

Written on: 11/01/2009 by theoldswan (1 review written)

I thought Jimmy Carr Joke Technician was full of appalling language and adult jokes.. If you like Jimmy on the TV it is unlikely this is for you...if the late Bernard Manning is your bag, grab a ticket!… Read Full Review

“Jimmy Carr - Joke Technician - Halifax Victoria...”

Written on: 08/10/2008

Jimmy Carr - Joke Technician - Halifax Victoria Theatre, 6 October 2008 - The only "entertainers" I've previously heard described as "technicians" are drummers, so it is somewhat appropriate that "Joke Technician" is applied to Jimmy Carr's latest 240bpm stage show.

It seems a strange thing to say but, in a comedy sea of meandering observational comics and satirists, Carr's one- and two-liners are a breath of fresh air; set 'em up, knock 'em down jokes which you can repeat in the pub after… Read Full Review