The Vedas, Bolton Reviews

5.0
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Vedas, Bolton - Ask a question now

“I had my 30th Birthday at the Vedas 4th September 2009. ”

written by kerrieann on 05/09/2009

I had my 30th Birthday at the Vedas 4th September 2009.
There were 13 guests in my party.
I have to say i was over the moon with it. The food was gorgeous and the service was excellent i couldn't fault it at all.
The restaurant was decorated very upmarket contemporary interior(no flock paper you see in most Indian restaurants)

If you would like to see photos of the Vedas go to http://www.philtaylorphoto.co.uk/vedas/slides/The%20Vedas,%20Bolton273.html

We had the Table D' Hote menu which is available Sun-Fri 5:00pm - 7:00pm.
2 course £7.95
3 course £8.95
Plus coffee and mints later
Excellent value for money
I would highly recommend the Vedas, Bolton *****

“The Vedas is upmarket Indian cuisine. Plush and...”

written by moshaid on 24/08/2008

The Vedas is upmarket Indian cuisine. Plush and contemporary interior.
Different from the average curry house. Very interesting menu.
Curried Monkfish Parcels, Roasted Bengal Seabass were unique dishes amongst many others. Cheese and biscuit, homemade kulfis (indian icecream) all freshly made on the premises. Well worth a visit.

Should get 3 Michelin Stars.