The Wackness Reviews

The Wackness - Ask a question now

“Disgusting”

Written on: 20/11/2020 by NoelGray (7 reviews written)

I thought this movie would be fun and sort of tame just because it stars Josh Peck But it was disgusting! I'm 19 and I hated this movie!! I don't think it is appropriate for any age group! Do not see this movie… Read Full Review

“Ghandi does drugs?”

Written on: 19/02/2018 by phillipellis (1 review written)

Genre – Drama Run Time – 1 hr 39 minutes Certificate – 18 Country – U.S.A Amazon – £3.20 DVD Awards – 4 Wins & 4 Nominations = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = So ‘The Wackness, another one of those low budget ‘indies’ from America where depression and angst rule. I don’t know why Hollywood thinks we need so many of them but they keep coming. It did $3 million bucks to date so one of the more lucrative ones. The wackness refers to the opposite of ‘dopeness’, in… Read Full Review