O2 Mobile Broadband for Business Reviews

O2 Mobile Broadband for Business - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O2 Mobile Broadband for Business

O2 Mobile Broadband for Business

“The worst experience ever! over 1500 payed in 2 years!”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by tony195623oct (3 reviews written)

This is my great experience with 02!!!!! 0__o This is the letter i wrote to them..... Dear 02, I am writing this letter because I want to inform you about the bad service that I have received in my past 2 years of contract despite paying 1500 pounds for a service that proved to be ridiculous. I want you to understand why I don't want to renew my contract with your company unless I'm presented with a really good incentive to compensate for the appaling service in the past 2 years. Please… Read Full Review

“The mobile broadband from O2 wasn't the cheapest...”

Written on: 07/09/2009 by kouichisan (8 reviews written)

The mobile broadband from O2 wasn't the cheapest amongst the other companies, however where I live coverage is slack and the only networks that are supported are O2 and Vodafone. Being already an O2 iPhone customer I decided to go for the Mobile Broadband and Home Broadbband Package.

So far I have found the coverage to be very reliable and it has been a life saver when I needed to submit urgent work. I get a 3GB allowance with my tariff and this is more than enough for me, it can be a little… Read Full Review