Acrygel Nails Reviews

• Durability

Acrygel Nails - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Acrygel Nails

Acrygel Nails

“Stronger and thinner than acrylics!”

written by marbee on 29/03/2013

Acrygel is much stronger than acrylic, doesn't lift, and I've seen no mold since using it. Occasionally I see a bubble under the center of the nail on really long nails, but just filing the center down and reapplying takes care of it. I've been doing nails for 23 years and this gel product is by far the best!

“Amazing Nails!”

written by on 18/02/2013

This is an amazing nail salon. Acrygel is great because it doesn't damage your own nail. The outcome looks beautiful you wont regret it.

“I loved sculpting with Acrygel, the fast setting time...”

written by on 10/12/2008

I loved sculpting with Acrygel, the fast setting time makes this easy. It is a fabulous alternative to acrylic which due to the primer and heavy filing needed does untold damage to the natural nail. This is a good half-way product, applied like a gel with the strength of acrylic.

Would recomend to replace acrylic, or try Calgel this is a soft gel that's good for your nails.

“No lifting. Easy use. Acrygel Nails combine best of...”

written by on 04/11/2008

No lifting. Easy use. Acrygel Nails combine best of both worlds - strength of acrylic with easy maintenance and the lovely permanent shine of gel.
I have used many systems over my 17 years in the trade and this is the one I like best overall.

Where in Spain can I get easy access to the whole range of acrygel? Haven't yet found a site where I can buy the strengthening powder (clear) except in trial kits.

Judypinspain's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I have been thinking of trying Acrygel for a while now. I first saw a demonstration In Edinburgh about 3 years ago and was impressed, but have since moved to Spain. I,too, would like to know where I can get this product.

Read 1 Comment