Guernsey, Le Friquet Hotel Reviews

Guernsey, Le Friquet Hotel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Guernsey, Le Friquet Hotel

Guernsey, Le Friquet Hotel

“Wouldn't want anyone to be put off by my "bad points"...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by dmgroom (1 review written)

Wouldn't want anyone to be put off by my "bad points" listed above. Overall we had a very pleasant stay at this hotel the Le Friquet in June 2008. If I was visiting Guernsey again I would definitely stay here. The staff were all friendly, and all parts of the hotel were very clean.
Hotel is located in a rural area, and although at side of the road we did not experience any obtrusive traffic noise… Read Full Review

“I stayed at Le Friqeut hotel Guernsey 19 September-26...”

Written on: 27/09/2009

I stayed at Le Friqeut hotel Guernsey 19 September-26 September through Trip Advisor. I was made welcome, food very good, hotel cleanliness was excellent. All staff friendly, this helped me because I was on my own staying there for the first time. The receptionist helped a great deal, nothing was too much trouble. I found the bus drivers also helpful, when travelling around the island with card system found this helpful as well… Read Full Review