Creative Zen X-Fi 32GB Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Looking for a Creative Zen X-fi review? Well, you're in the right place. At Review Centre we have full and detailed reviews of all brands of MP3 players and the creative zen x-fi is here waiting for you to tell us everything we need to know about it.
Creative Zen X-Fi 32GB - Ask a question now

“The Creative Zen X-Fi is my first MP3-Player, well, my...”

Written on: 20/02/2009 by g4rfi3ld (7 reviews written)

The Creative Zen X-Fi is my first MP3-Player, well, my first PMP I bought. Therefore my expectations were huge towards this small piece of electronic gadget. And let me tell you one thing: The X-Fi didn ' t disappoint me at all. This product is the edge you ' re looking for. It ' s the kind of product you only need to do your daily businesses.

Let ' s start with the ear-buds. As some of you may know, good earbuds are an exception when you buy a product. I ' d like to say that the X-Fi provides… Read Full Review

“I hope Creative redesign this XFi in the near future...”

Written on: 25/01/2009 by nartert (1 review written)

I hope Creative redesign this XFi in the near future have a screen little bit bigger. Its very difficult to watch 1hr movie and please looking at Sansa or Itouch for their design. Whoever thinking that all you need to control this unit with a 13 buttons. Should learn how to make thing easy and friendly for the customer. Why Apple Itouch so sucessfull with their MP3. Whoever designed this XFi should get a job at Apple for couple of years. The software is very unfriendly. It took me several of… Read Full Review