Review Centre www.reviewcentre.com Reviews

Review Centre www.reviewcentre.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Review Centre www.reviewcentre.com

Review Centre www.reviewcentre.com
Review Centre www.reviewcentre.com

“A very useful site to submit a review. Has a good...”

Written on: 25/07/2022 by edubridge_india (2 reviews written)

A very useful site to submit a review. Has a good listing of different websites for which we can submit the review.

“Always check this site”

Written on: 21/07/2022 by dingding1 (22 reviews written)

I've provided many reviews here and find the other reviews very useful. I always wish I checked here first when using a new site. Seems to be well moderated too. Nothing more to add really.

“No Reviews”

Written on: 13/06/2022 by ChrisAntMitch (1 review written)

I came to review a specific item, but didn't get any reviews! I did get lots of ads for where I could buy the item but not a single review of it. There wasn't any indication as whether or not there are any reviews for the item in question just loads of ads. I'll stick to TrustPilot in future.

“Not intuitive to use”

Written on: 04/03/2022 by Coops.Derby (2 reviews written)

Write a review they said. Submit your review they said. Your account isn't live they said. Found email in Inbox, confirm details they said. Go to logon and check my details, no obvious link to do so. Review us - so I have. Doubt I will be back again.

“woeful site and company”

Written on: 03/03/2022 by O'Leary15 (1 review written)

Really poor website, with lots of adverts. Please scrap, other review companies miles ahead.

“Great team”

Written on: 10/11/2021 by Crabtreetd238 (1 review written)

Lovely team and helpful

“good site”

Written on: 25/09/2021 by mckee05 (3 reviews written)

This site is very good because it gives you a chance to tell other people about the bad companiesĀ that are ready to duped other people like my self who is not obvious to these company's that just want your money and you think that everything is ok. I just hope that other people don't fall for these company's and do your home work which I thought I had done before I enter into a contract

“Great”

Written on: 14/08/2021 by MarinKeating (1 review written)

Good site that informs people are all kinds of different products. I like reading reviews so i know what to buy and what not to buy. Just found this site recently.

“Great place to write a review ”

Written on: 27/07/2021 by Tomlamont (1 review written)

This is a great site to write a review whereby a company has not got a review site first class to give you the opportunity to vent your.personal review

“better read before purchasing anything”

Written on: 12/06/2021 by Kphoebe40 (2 reviews written)

O how I wish I had used this site before ordering those plants. I did not like to complain because I thought I must be being overly particular - it was strangely comforting to read that the firm had an overall rating of one star from 117 other disgruntled gardeners. I then checked other firms. It seems buying plants through the post rarely matches up to the catalogue illustrations. Next I shall check furniture companies before buying new kitchen chairs.

“Review Center and Botanical Source”

Written on: 15/04/2021 by Frani (1 review written)

I love the different advertising on the review center and it is very prophesional. However, Botanical Source stand's out as prophesional and very discriptive of what each products are and purpose and I love it and very happy. The website is easy to navigate and show clearly what each product cost and airfare from Africa. Also a very nice introduction on the various indigenous tribes how for centuries ago know what works for an ailment and I trust this greatly. Botanical Source and Staff have made so much possible to reach out and help other's. I am deeply grateful

“Easy to use”

Written on: 08/04/2021 by Sardanapalus (2 reviews written)

Easy to write and submit reviews, with no catches. Nice smooth functioning site. Much better than most such fora.

“Why to old out of date reviews?”

Written on: 08/02/2021 by Mike471586 (2 reviews written)

I recently reviewed mail.com and saw they had lots of very old poor reviews, some 10 years plus old! Clearly web based services change and improve over the years so very old reviews should be deleted as they are likely comments about service long ago.

“Very good”

Written on: 25/01/2021 by MicaelaGilliam (1 review written)

Sites like this are needed to help the public by informing them of what companies are like. Will hopefully stop people making the same mistakes etc.

“Review centre is useful”

Written on: 23/12/2020 by Dixon167 (1 review written)

More people should join and give genuine reviews. If more products and services get reviewed by mass, companies will be more likely to make good effort to provide better quality standards. Joining Review Centre is very easy.

“First impression - meh!”

Written on: 18/12/2020 by jaidachurchill (1 review written)

Just posted my first review - Would like to have seen 1)a way to see review as it would appear, in draft form before posting - it looks different) and 2) a way to edit once posted. I didn't realize what one descriptive box would look like so I skipped it - wish I hadn't once it posted and, on another ("optional") rating, once I selected a star level, I couldn't back out of it altogether. So I had to commit to a level when I would have preferred not to commit in that area. Other review sites have these capabilities.... check them out to improve this design please. I was offered a $10 coupon on a future purchase from the original retailer I rated, if I reviewed on this (review centre) platform. UPDATE: I'm on my fourth attempt at submitting this review - apparently I included it as a word in parentheses and then in quotes and each way it was a banned word ...?.... Let's try submitting a fifth time! Took rating from a three to a two star....

“So So So more trusting and valuable then trustpilot.”

Written on: 15/12/2020 by swcproducts (9 reviews written)

I always use this service if I'm reviewing or if I'm checking on reviews if i want to buy something this is the place i choose to go, Its honest trustworthy, and they actually do look after the customers, unlike some other review sites getting paid money from big companies to trick the public. This service on the over hand it fantastic and such a useful tool to help with purchase choices. Top marks from me and the only place to see real reviews from real people.

“easy platform”

Written on: 11/12/2020 by Ayanaa343 (1 review written)

easy enough service to use. i think to write a review in this day and age is alot harder than it used to be! alot of hoops to jump through

“customer friendly sit”

Written on: 28/11/2020 by Wrightsw314 (1 review written)

The site was one of the most explanatory and easy to use sites I have ever used!

“Easy to use”

Written on: 22/10/2020 by swgould (2 reviews written)

I`ve Just used Review Centre to review my Garage Doors and Windows . I found using Review Centre Easy to use, without any complicated sections like some review sites have. Very impressed.