MRI Overseas Property Expo Reviews

Media Gallery for MRI Overseas Property Expo

MRI Overseas Property Expo

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“We would both 100% recommend this MRI overseas and...”

Written on: 26/08/2008

We would both 100% recommend this MRI overseas and their property exhibitions to anybody thinking of buying property abroad - they kept us informed, secure and managed to "hand hold" us both through what was quite a nerve wracking experience. My boyfriend and I travelled to Bulgaria after a show with this company and subsequently bought in their Aspen Golf development. We were very well looked after, the hotel we were put into was excellent and the sales agent who we dealt with was the soul of… Read Full Review

Topcat1961's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2008

I have to say that you are the exception to the rule. I can put you in touch with lots of people who have fallen foul of this company. I would not sign anything whilst on an inspection trip. I would not use any lawyers recommended by this company. If anyone is interested in buying an MRI development in Bulgaria, visit Aspen Valley on Facebook and read the comments. Buyers beware!

435041_Dylan1975's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2009

I disagree completely with this report. Do a google search and the list of scammed victims is endless. My father has just handed over 38000 Euros, all his savings for a Property in Bansko, Bulgaria only to be told they can no longer provide him with his mortgage due to a ludicrous excuse. On closer inspection of the paperwork it appears he doesn't even have a signed copy of his contract! Can anybody help with legal advice.

Topcat1961's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2008

I disagree with this review because I have been on an inspection trip to Bulgaria with MRI and feel i was told completely innacurate information by their salesmen to get me to sign reservation documents. Now I am in a very difficult position. I hear others are in the same position.

Read 3 Comments