Puzzled Kids Reviews - www.puzzled-kids.co.uk

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Puzzled Kids www.puzzled-kids.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I bought some puzzles from www.puzzled-kids.co.uk...”

Written on: 06/08/2008 by j77shopper (2 reviews written)

I bought some puzzles from www.puzzled-kids.co.uk after a recommendation from a friend and I have to say that I am very impressed. I chose 3 of their wooden alphabet puzzles for my 2 kids and I only paid just over £20 all in. My items arrived 2 days after I placed the order and my kids absolutely love them. My only complaint is that they don't have a large selection to choose from but at least it stopped me from spending too much!
I received update emails talking me through the whole process and all in all highly recommended.