Paul Stockman, London Reviews

Paul Stockman, London - Ask a question now

“Paul Stockman Psychological Entertainer/Mentalist is...”

written by on 12/06/2009

Paul Stockman Psychological Entertainer/Mentalist is the Resident Mentalist for Channel 4 Televisions Big Brother 2009 season.
His first appearance on the BBLB launch show was as usual for slick and professional.
I look forward to watching his incredible mind trick throughout the season of Big Brother 10

“Paul Stockman PSychological Corporate Show was one of...”

written by Ben LLoyd on 01/10/2008

Paul Stockman PSychological Corporate Show was one of the best corporate entertainment performances I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

I understand he also performs in Cabaret and Theatres and if those shows are anything like the performance I saw last week you need to go.

My wife and myself have already booked him for a private party for about 50 guests. Everyone is so excited at the prospect of seeing one of the worlds greatest Psychological Illusionists/Mind Readers.

Corporate Entertainment has never been this good.

Ben

“Paul Stockman was amazing. An amazing show with mind...”

written by Vjones on 04/08/2008

Paul Stockman was amazing. An amazing show with mind reading mystery and great fun all rolled into one. It made our day perfect. Even involved me and my new husband in the show. I wont spoil the outcome but it was very special. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. As far as the evening went most of that was down to Paul Stockman.

Paul Stockman provides very original entertainment that is simply amazing. People wont forget the evening or your wedding day in a hurry.