Paul Arden, It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be Reviews

Media Gallery for Paul Arden, It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be

Paul Arden, It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be

“Paul Arden, It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good...”

Written on: 15/02/2005 by Reggie Eggman (34 reviews written)

Paul Arden, It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be - This is a fantastic book that not only gives you confidence but also gives you the ability to believe you can do things you could never imagine even thinking about before. I think the books main strength is the positive thinking it instills into you, which I feel was the biggest barrier for me before-hand. I didn't believe in myself, but since reading this book that has changed. I know believe the only way for me is forward… Read Full Review