Forever 21 Reviews

• Layout of shop

Forever 21 - Ask a question now

“Excellent Clothes”

written by Serena_Poulsen on 05/08/2021

Forever 21 is my favorite brand and i love all its clothes. Quality is great and valuable. Price is reasonable. Worth the money. Recommended to friends.

“I love Forever 21. The clothes are not expensive,...”

written by elena12 on 02/06/2021

I love Forever 21. The clothes are not expensive, therefore I can shop frequently. The quality of the clothes is good for what you pay. I love the fashion and the fact it isn't only for size 1 customers. The closes that are at a size 12 are for the most part true to size. The customer service was excellent. The only thing I can suggest is the fitting rooms to be cleaned up.

“Amazing material, reasonable price, stylish wear”

written by LeonaMeyer on 20/04/2021

Nice, some trendy and classy clothing options are available at very reasonable price. Amazing material of cloths and super comfortable to wear. Found perfect fit for my self. Looks very stylish and elegant. Good service, satisfied with the purchase.

“Affordable clothes on Forever21 ”

written by FemiAcadia on 14/03/2021

I have found some of the most affordable clothes on Forever21 The site is easy to use and they often run sales. Shipping was relatively fast. The quality of the clothing isn't high quality, but it's acceptable and certainly a higher quality than many well known Chinese sites.

“trendy and cool clothes”

written by JaimeBatista on 08/03/2021

I absolutely love to shopping at Forever 21. They always have a decent variety of trendy and cool clothes. They never compromise standards when it comes to clothing quality. Offers a wide range of discounts and affordable prices.

“Awesome”

written by ScottWatkins on 13/10/2020

Forever 21 can be a mixed bag when it comes to clothing quality, but when you find one of their hidden gems, it can be pure magic. They're a rare find, but a handful. Love shopping at Forever 21.

“Favourite Clothing Brand”

written by TeresaDcruz on 24/08/2020

Forever 21 is my favourite clothing brand. I love their clothes quality as well as they have multiple variety of sizes at affordable prices. Good customer support.Even after the first wash,the quality and colors of clothes are still attractive,and they are long lasting. I love the clothes fashion.

“It would be great to have a little more organisation!...”

written by elHurley1948 on 18/08/2020

It would be great to have a little more organisation! It was, besides, a good experience. Helpful staff, and quick service. The prices are reasonably priced and parking was decent. Wish they had a few more options for girls of plus size.

“Crappy online return policy”

written by on 26/03/2013

I purchased a jacket for $39.50 from F21 online. It arrived really fast, but I decided I didn't like it. The return policy is that you can either: (a) go to the store and find something else you like and exchange your item for something else; (b) get a store credit for the amount; (c) *MAIL* it back to the warehouse for a refund. I decided to see if I could drop it off in Mississauga as that's where it goes if you mail it, but they will not accept drop-offs. Basically, the company is banking on the fact that you have to pay postage which is more work and money than to exchange it for something else. I paid the $10 postage fee a week after I received the jacket. Now I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the $30 credit ($40 - $10 postage = $30) and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. I returned it on principle as one should be able to return something to the store with the receipt for a FULL REFUND. I will never shop at F21 again!

“Bad quality clothes/bad return policy”

written by on 05/07/2012

Although Forever 21 is very fashion forward and are very affordable, I quit shopping there, for one reason: their clothes have horrible quality. Of course, I'm a smart girl and I realize that the quality of the product determines the cost. That's why their clothes are so affordable. I've spent a lot of money at Forever 21 and most of the clothes I have bought have all ended up in the trash. Now keep in mind, I do not wear my clothes too tight or anything that would cause them damage. They are just poorly manufactured. One dress I bought, I was so excited to wear. I tried it on, fit perfectly. Took it home and put it in my closet, to wear a week later. The cut of the dress was loose. It was a snug (not too tight) high waisted skirt and a loose, breezy torso. When I got home at night after my first day of wear, my boyfriend told me that the entire back seam of the torso had ripped. Strange, I didn't do anything strenuous. It fit me loosely, definitely plenty of room to move. But still, it was ripped. I went back the next day, explained to them the situation. And they refused to help me. They said that it was my fault that the dress had ripped and their was nothing they could do. I explained to them that I would try the dress on from them, to prove it was loose and instead, the dress was poorly constructed. They refused and suggested it wasn't my size. What this tells me is not only do they make up the return policy as they go and are unwilling to keep their customers happy, they also know that their clothes are poor quality because their return policy prevents you from returning damaged items. They probably don't care because they don't care about the customer, but I'll be shopping elsewhere from now on.

“I like how forever 21 is up to date with the latest...”

written by kitty mk on 21/05/2010

I like how forever 21 is up to date with the latest fashions. their stuff is priced ok. i just wish not every t shirt was completely see through!