Samsung Series 4 LE32B450 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Summary

Compare Samsung LE32B450 Reviews with LCD TV Reviews and Ratings by real consumers at Review Centre. Do you own a Samsung LE32B450 LCD TV and want to tell others about what you think. Maybe you are looking to buy the Best LCD TV for you, well why not compare TV Reviews here at Review Centre to help guide you and others in the right direction.
Samsung Series 4 LE32B450 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung Series 4 LE32B450

Samsung Series 4 LE32B450

“the tv just blew up while i was watching it and the...”

Written on: 04/08/2010

the tv just blew up while i was watching it and the customer support is non existent. dont buy a samsung LE32 tv people… Read Full Review

“I love Samsung so I was happy when I purchased this...”

Written on: 27/12/2009 by FightingBack91 (1 review written)

I love Samsung so I was happy when I purchased this TV. It's Series 4 so its the cheaper end of the TV's that Samsung do. Its very very stylish. Looks nice with a black shiny finish. The speakers are tucked away where they cnanot be seen which I think is a nice touch. The sound is not amazing but I have mine in my bedroom and I have no problem in playing my Xbox 360 and watching DVD's on it. I can't really fault this TV for the price to be honest, and I would definatly tell my family and… Read Full Review

“Excellent picture quality for what was just about the...”

Written on: 21/12/2008 by EmmaDE (1 review written)

Excellent picture quality for what was just about the cheapest branded LCD around. Very nice looking too, much more of a slick finish and build quality than I was expecting for the price..
Overall very pleased with the purchase and would recommend Samsung Series 4 LE32A457C1DXXU to others… Read Full Review