Ready Steady Cook Smoothie Maker Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Ready Steady Cook Smoothie Maker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ready Steady Cook Smoothie Maker

“used approx 4 times...as with others, usually ok but...”

written by on 18/07/2010

used approx 4 times...as with others, usually ok but that one smoothie all over the counter/floor was too much although I did panic remove the jug as the base was on fire and smoking and did so for over an hour!!!!!!! Could not take the smoothie recipe I was using, say no more!!!
Do not buy I do not recommend

“First time of using my Ready Steady Cook Smoothie...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Readysteadycook on 24/10/2008

First time of using my Ready Steady Cook Smoothie Maker it mixed everything etc and then when I unscrewed the jug from the base to pour it the blade assembly came off the bottom and my smoothie finished up all over the machine base (now not usuable because it is not a sealed unit) and also the floor.