Nokia 6600 Fold Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Summary

Check out the Nokia 6600 fold reviews below to help you decide if it is the phone for you!!!
Nokia 6600 Fold - Ask a question now

“I really ummed and aaahhed about this phone but loved...”

Written on: 31/03/2009 by yvonnemenear (1 review written)

I really ummed and aaahhed about this phone but loved the small flip from nokia, only had it 3 days and guess what I had to take it back. The touch option to open the never worked but that didnt matter to me what did matter was the fact the buttons kept freezing, every time I started to do a text I would lose the lot and have to take the battery out and re-start the phone not good sorry… Read Full Review

“had this phone for 2-3 weeks now and when I first got...”

Written on: 03/12/2008 by UKShooter (2 reviews written)

had this phone for 2-3 weeks now and when I first got it I thourght it was amazing with the button to open it and the tap to see time, now a couple of weeks later, I wish I had got the Samsung U800b (as that was my other option)
I havent had a nokia for a while and now I remeber....they have gone down hill since the 3410.
I think the slide is better, so if you really want it.... get the slide ;)… Read Full Review