TV Guide Reviews

TV Guide - Ask a question now

“WHATS ON TV”

Written on: 21/01/2015 by Rowand485 (1 review written)

WHATS ON TV MAG HAS STOPPED PRINTING CHANNEL 66 IN THERE TV GUIDE WHY IS TGHIS I WOULD SAY ITS THE BEST TV MAG TO BUY… Read Full Review

“I'm a teacher and with no plans for the summer so I...”

Written on: 24/07/2009

I'm a teacher and with no plans for the summer so I decided to subscribe to TV guide. Ordinarily I'm not home during the day even on weekends so I had no idea what was on TV. What a waste of money! There are NO LISTINGS AT ALL for morning TV or weekends before prime time. I didn't buy a TV guide to read behind the scene stories. I wanted LISTINGS. Save your money. I would not have purchased had I realized their listing were so very limited. Not the TV Guide I remember from my youth… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“”

Written on: 08/08/2008 by Cranston P Styles (1 review written)

Ever since TV Guide went to their new format of a "tabloid" type style magazine a few years ago, I now think it is just a waste of money!

Let me first say I was a regular subscriber to the 'Guide' for over 20 years. I very much liked it when it was a "pocket-size" guide with lots of LOCAL LISTINGS for noncommercial TV Stations; Public Stations; and unincorporated Stations.

NOW THE MAGAZINE NO LONGER HAS ANY LOCAL LISTING!

One would think that a company that big would do some… Read Full Review