Flight Catchers Reviews - www.flightcatchers.com

Flight Catchers - www.flightcatchers.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Flight Catchers - www.flightcatchers.com

Flight Catchers - www.flightcatchers.com

“Sham company based overseas”

Written on: 22/10/2022 by EddieTodd (1 review written)

Travelling with a 10 month old baby first time. Had a dissappointing service with this sham of a company. The airline scheduled the flight. The airline messaged me saying flight can be changed for free! but they charged me £200 extra! So caĺled UK business based abroad with illiterate staff. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE

“Must recommend”

Written on: 23/09/2022 by 415Hollis (1 review written)

I am very happy from their professionalism

“Best service”

Written on: 23/09/2022 by Sandoval64 (1 review written)

I was looking for flight for mother to pakistan and areeb helped me to find rhe best flight in best price.

“HELD ME TO RANSOM!”

Written on: 19/09/2022 by 118Meyer (1 review written)

I booked a ticket with them and was called a few minutes later to be told I had no baggage. I was held to ransom by someone called Muneeb to pay extortionate prices- I had no choice but to pay as I am travelling with young children. One of my flights was cancelled - I called to change the flight and was told I had to pay extra for an indirect flight ( I had originally paid a higher price to get direct flights). I paid the fee as I had no choice and was then told that the ticket could not be confirmed. I will do all I can to protect other travellers by getting them removed from Momondo and Skyscanner and eventually have the company closed down. On top of that I was called by the 'customercare' to change my reviews. No doubt they will reply to my reviews and say the case has been resolved.

“Happy with service ”

Written on: 06/09/2022 by McClanahanrz333 (1 review written)

I booked a flight via online portal it was very fast and smooth I definitely recommend this to friends and family.

“Very nice and help full ”

Written on: 06/09/2022 by 137McCabe (1 review written)

Recommendable to all it's perfect for your travelling.

“Great services”

Written on: 06/09/2022 by Raven140 (1 review written)

Great team efforts had a schedule change in my flight from the airline, they sorted out on single call with no hassle

“USE DIFFERENT AGENT”

Written on: 31/08/2022 by ODIVER (1 review written)

UNRELIABLE INFORMATION GIVEN NOT HELPFUL SPENT NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS TO TRY AND SORT THE PROBLEM OUT

“Amazing fares”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by AlanaAtkinson486 (1 review written)

I found the cheapest fare from them. Safe payment procedures Thanks guys

“Very happy”

Written on: 25/08/2022 by KatelynnSheridan (1 review written)

I made the booking with waqas he was very helpful

“Fastest service”

Written on: 25/08/2022 by Addykhan (1 review written)

I made the booking online and they have fastest system of providing tickets. Already recommended to friends and family

“Must recommend ”

Written on: 22/08/2022 by 291Dugan (1 review written)

Raza made all reservation process easy for me thanks ✌️

“Excellent service ”

Written on: 17/08/2022 by McDonoughkb205 (1 review written)

I made the booking with wrong name Then i called and spoken to asma she helped me alot and sorted straightaway.

“Great service ”

Written on: 17/08/2022 by 356Craig (1 review written)

I booked the ticket with Maheen and she was really helpful with my tickets. Will definitely come back for her services again.

“Prompt service ”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by Rowegi12 (1 review written)

It took me 10 minutes to get the tickets. Ayesha you superb...!

“Excelled helpful ”

Written on: 08/08/2022 by Shea32 (1 review written)

Recommendable company to book the tickets, if you find not helpful in urgent, call flight catchers and book your tickets

“Best Customer Service”

Written on: 08/08/2022 by Jonesbx333 (1 review written)

I booked online and the process was very smooth. I booked my tickets and received my e tickets instantly. After reading all the negative reviews i was worried about purchasing a ticket, however they were fantastic. To add to this i required a date change and the staff where amazing in helping me find the cheapest fare possible. Thank you Flightcatchers.

“Booked my family’s tickets with them on Turkish...”

Written on: 03/08/2022 by GaelSteele380 (1 review written)

Booked my family’s tickets with them on Turkish airlines 3 months in advance. On the flight day we arrived at airport early with plenty of time to check in. One of my family was on a different booking ref, she was checked in with no problem. The other four were not allowed to check in as the check in counter was advising the connection in Istanbul can not be met and they can not board the flight otherwise they will be stuck in Istanbul. When we called flight catchers they said they booked the ticket with a good stop over period. Due to flight re schedule change by Turkish airlines there was not enough time. Flight catchers advised and encouraged us to cancel the booking before the flight departure. This was wrong and we have been mis led. They cancel the tickets and offer £25 They should have re schedule the flights so there was suitable time not they didn’t advise this before. They lied and miss led! Just completed lied to us!

“Terrible service, tried to charge for cancelled flights”

Written on: 28/07/2022 by osGarrison158 (1 review written)

British Airways cancelled my flight and it clearly states on their website that refunds and rebooking are free of charge even if you’ve booked through an operator. Contacted flightcatchers about rebooking my flight and they tried to charge me £93 per passenger for new tickets. When I complained and said this was incorrect, I was spoken to very rudely. And they kept asking me to contact BA to sort out. Absolutely terrible customer service. I tried speaking to a manager and the staff member refused. Do not let them trick you out of more money, always check with airline. Will never book through them again and I really do not recommend.

“Great experience”

Written on: 27/07/2022 by 425Hutchison (1 review written)

Cheapest and best services received from them. Me and My family are frequent traveler and always have a great experience to book with them!