Petrol Prices www.petrolprices.com Reviews

Summary

PetrolPrices.com is a website used by motorists to compare petrol prices in their local area. Are you a user of the website www.petrolprices.com? Why not send us a review and tell us what you think?

Petrol Prices www.petrolprices.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Petrol Prices www.petrolprices.com

“Don't bother”

written by Laney474 on 23/04/2018

You have to pay a subscription fee to see all prices. Which from other reviews are not always current. On the basic signup account it gives you fuel prices but locks some stations so you have to pay to see all available prices. Also not all petrol stations are shown on the map.

“Out of date and not worth the fee”

written by on 04/11/2017

I've been using petrolprices.com for at least 5 years, used to refer to it all the time and world previously have given 5* and recommend to friends. NOT ANY MORE! They now charge £20 subscription for for supposedly enhanced service without adverts. That's all well and good but you expect the prices to be current. THEY'RE NOT. Diesel prices at the Tesco store in Ashford, Middlesex, were 115.9p last week and 116.9 yesterday, 3Nov, but the website still shows 113.9, which it hasn't been for a least two weeks. The prices were, supposedly, confirmed yesterday. THEY WEREN'T. In conclusion, just check yourself. DON'T BOTHER with petrolprices.com.

“Fake fuel card promises ”

written by john01951 on 07/08/2017

I took up two of the free fuel card offers they touted, and did what was required in order to get the offer. Neither ever came good. Despite several emails, and promises to sort it out, nothing has ever turned up. So my advice is ignore these offers because, as I have found out, you will be disappointed.

“Would be great if the prices are up to date”

written by DaveWBrown on 26/08/2015

Just looked on the site after traveling to 2 of the supermarkets on the list provided (& looking at the petrol prices). It told me that the garage at the end of my road was 2p dearer than the Tesco station 4 miles away - in fact it was the other way around. Most of the prices had been updated yesterday so I suppose things COULD have changed since then - but the last update for my local garage was 7 days ago. Not sure how they get their prices (would be nice if we could all report figures but I suppose that would be abused) but 7 days is a long time in a world of volatile petrol prices - use with caution. p.s why are the words on and no after a bracket banned words? This became a war of attrition to post.

“www.petrolprices.com is an excellent website to find...”

written by Tom H on 23/07/2008

www.petrolprices.com is an excellent website to find out the local petrol prices and so help you find cheap petrol when you need to fill up your car.
I use the website quite a bit if I need to fill up for longer journeys - "look after the pennies..." and all that.
The Petrol Prices website is excellent for any price-conscious driver who is looking to save money on petrol.

“I find the the site a great help in planning probable...”

written by on 31/05/2008

I find the the site a great help in planning probable costs before going on holiday, allowing me to work out a budget anch.s far as car-running expenses are concerned. Thanks a lot and well recommend Petrol Prices.

“Petrol Prices.com is a free site that tells you were...”

written by cleg on 19/02/2007

Petrol Prices.com is a free site that tells you were to get the cheapest petrol near you. You can get email alerts sent to your computer so you will always know where to go for the best prices. It also has good environment and money saving tips for running a car.