Cornilleau Tacteo 30 Schoolsport Composite Table Tennis Bat Reviews

Media Gallery for Cornilleau Tacteo 30 Schoolsport Composite Table Tennis Bat

Cornilleau Tacteo 30 Schoolsport Composite Table Tennis Bat

“Cornilleau are the best Table Tennis Tables I have...”

Written on: 06/09/2008 by johnwaters (2 reviews written)

Cornilleau are the best Table Tennis Tables I have ever seen. Their spare parts department are second to none. Use UK Table Tennis who are the UK importer. Try the new Tacteo Bats they are great for outdoor home use ( not competitions though )… Read Full Review

“How can I get replacement parts like a net post...”

Written on: 30/07/2008

How can I get replacement parts like a net post assembly? I have called several times to buy that part and wonder what it will take to get some service. I hope I don't have to call France… Read Full Review